Chapter Five

- Luna's POV -

"Come on Luna, play football with me!" Trevor shouted at me from across the green, I looked up from my phone at him then down at my phone again. Suddenly a football smacked the back of my hands and my phone flew into the air.

"Trevor!!" I shouted as I jumped up at caught it, I felt my heart beating in my hands. My brother is so annoying, he doesn't understand anything and he goes on and on and on about things..

He's 12 years old and I'm 15, that's a huge difference to me when you look at our maturity levels. He basically bullies me, and it really hurts. I'm sort of.. Afraid of him? I know it sounds stupid, but I try to avoid him and his nasty comments.

We're completely different, Trevor is out going, loud, energetic.. Then you look at me, sad, tired, lifeless.

I'm not an interesting person at all I mean, I only have a few friends.. And I wouldn't even consider them as real friends, because they bully me too. As you can probably already tell, I hate school. Everyone thinks I'm a bright person, I do well in my classes and exams but does that even count? I don't think I have any talents at all.

And as for being lifeless, we come to my appearance. The only thing I like about myself is my hair.. It's lilac. So I'm a tall purple headed girl, what's not to love?

I live with my brother (of course) and my mum. Her boyfriend occasionally comes around, he's a nice guy though.. I like him. My dad lives a while away but me and Trevor stay in his house almost every week, so it's not that bad.

My closest friend is probably my cat, fluffy. She's a huge white fur ball, I love her. She never leaves my bedroom just like me which is why I feel like she's my friend (am I crazy or..)

I'm OBSESSED with butterflies, I mean they're so pretty! My bedroom is covered in them, which makes me smile.

"Hey Luna look!" Trevor shouted while grabbing my wrist, I screamed in pain and pulled away from him, causing me to fall over on to the grass. He looked at me weirdly, I blinked away the tears quickly and stood up.

He pointed over to the road.

"Who's that?" I asked as a black car pulled up beside our house.

"I think it's the new neighbours" He said while running across the road to our house. I rolled up my sleeves a bit to check the state of my wrists, his grip caused the cuts to bleed again.. Great.

I pulled my sleeves down again and followed him.