Chapter Fifteen

- Luna's POV -

"Ah there you are!" Abbeys mum shouted as I walked in the back door, I then heard Abbeys feet stomping down the stairs.

"Hey where did you go?" She asked while jumping in front of me, I walked around her and up to her bedroom where all my bags where.

I walked into her room and lifted all my things.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked with a slight hint of anger in her voice, I rolled my eyes.

"You don't even like me Abbey, you don't care about my feelings or if I'm upset. You only care about yourself" I said in anger, she stared at me in shock.

"What the fuck! I'm letting you stay here a-and my mum is cooking you dinner and everything!" She shouted as I walked past her, I chuckled.

"You're forced to do that.." I said quietly while walking down her stairs and out the front door.

I began walking down the street, she didn't even follow. What a bitch.

I got to the end of the street and there was Storm, I laughed at her.

"Did she follow?" She asked, I shook my head.

"I've never met someone so self-centred in my life" I said with a shocking facial expression, we began walking around the back of the houses so it was less obvious that I was staying in Storms house. As Abbey only lives a few doors down.

"You're gonna get in so much trouble" Storm said sadly, I shrugged.

"I don't even care, I'm always in trouble even when I do nothing wrong.. What's the difference" I said looking at the ground. We made it too Storms house, we snook in without anyone seeing.

"Mum, this is Luna she's staying the night okay?" Storm said quickly, her mum smiled at me.

"Yes sure that's okay with me, your dad is at work and as usual Rachel is staying at her friends" Her mum said rolling her eyes, I laughed.

"Come up to my room" Storm said walking through the kitchen and upstairs. I followed her.

Her bedroom was the smallest thing ever, but it was so pretty! And different..

The walls were covered with blank pages?.. But on one wall it had a huge quote and a girl drawn on it.

"Wow.. Your bedroom is awesome!" I said, she laughed at me.

"I guess.." She said sitting down on the bed, I looked down at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next too her.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself Luna" She said sadly, I began to shake. No one has said that to me before, well it's because no one knows I do this to myself.

"Why? We hardly know each other" I said slowly, that came out ruder than I imagined. She looked down.

"I'm sorry i didn't mean it that way, no one cares about me I'm just not used to it" I said quicker than usual, she laughed.

"It's okay.. No body cares about me either" She said wiping her eyes, I gave her a hug.

"No please don't cry.. M-maybe we can help each other?.." I said, her face lit up.