Chapter Thirty Two

- Storm's POV -

After my long walk, I returned home to find my dad playing the xbox with Rachel, and my mum on the phone as usual. They don't take that much notice of me, no wander they don't know I'm this sad.

I slowly stomped up the stairs and locked myself in my bedroom, like I do everyday. I got into bed and pulled dexter close (my pig, he's a teddy pig okay? I don't care if I'm 16). He gives the best hugs, but they're not quite as good as Luna's..

I really missed her even though she was only gone a few hours, I grabbed my phone from my desk and turned it on. I had a text from Luna, saying she had arrived home. I felt relieved, I always think the worst when people have to drive a long distance.

I felt like calling her, but she's probably busy..

"Oh yeah that's good xx" I replied, my phone vibrated a second later.

"Are you okay? I'm worried x" She said, I thought a moment. I'm not going to tell her that I miss her.. She'll think I'm a creep because she's only been gone a while.

"I guess, I just wanna cry.. X" I said, I sighed loudly, not expecting anyone to hear me anyway.

"So do I, my mum doesn't give a fuck about me😭😭" she texted, I feel the same way.

"She does Luna, you're her daughter don't worry😚💛" I replied, she took a moment to reply, and then my phone began to play a really annoying tune. Luna was calling me.

"Hi Luna" I said, I could hear her sniffing.

"H-hey Storm" She said, her voice was shaking.

"Are you okay? Has something happened?" I asked, she sniffed again.

"No nothing happened, I'm just lying on the floor because no one cares" She said quickly, I could tell she was trying to not cry.

"But, I care?" I said, she went silent.

"Thank you, I care about you too" She said, I smiled.

"Who gives a fuck what your mum thinks, you've got me.. Don't worry" I said starting to feel confident, she laughed quietly.

"That means a lot, I'll text you later okay?" She said.

"Yes of course, see you later"

"Bye" she said before hanging up, I snuggled into dexter and smiled.

- Luna's POV -

I knew tonight was going to be long, because I was stuck in the house with mum and her boyfriend William. He was a nice guy but I hate how they get on, they act like they're in high school when in reality they're 50 years old.

I heard the front door close and I knew he was here, I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs.

"Hi William" I said, he smiled at me.

"Evening Luna" He said while mum basically knocked me out of the way to hug him, what the fuck.

They wouldn't stop hugging and talking, she completely ignores me. I walked into the kitchen to get some orange juice. I was greeted by my only friend, my little puff ball.

"Hello you" I said happily while lifting her up, I love cats but I would love a dog too..

William has a dog and he sometimes brings her round, but we have to keep fluffy and his dog apart. Her name is Sally and she's a Labrador, she's lovely but really energetic and jumpy.

I peeked through the door to see what the teenagers were up too, and as usual.. They were eating each other's faces. I literally wanted to smash the glass I was holding which had my orange juice in it, but I controlled my anger.

"I feel sorry for us" I said to fluffy, I snuggled into her white fur.