Chapter Seven

- Luna's POV -

It was the day after the new neighbours had arrived and it was a Saturday.. Which means sleep all day!

"Luna!!" Trevor shouted as he ran in to my bedroom.

"Get out I'm trying to sleep!!" I shouted while throwing a pillow at him.

"That new girl is at the front door!" He said as he ran into his bedroom, I jumped up. Oh no, I look a mess and mum is at work.

I tied my hair up quickly and threw on the clothes closest to me.

"Uh hi" I said as I opened the door quickly, she smiled.

"Can I come in?" She asked, I raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"I guess..?" I said moving away from the entrance, she walked into the living room.

"I love your home, it's the same shape as mine" She said still smiling, this girl is creepy.

"Well yeah.. They're all the same shape here.." I said putting my hands in my pockets, I heard Trevor sniggering from the stop of the stairs.

"You can come up to my bedroom if you like" I offered while walking towards the stairs, she followed.

"Where's your brother?"

"Oh he's in his bedroom" I said as we reached my room, it was a mess because I only woke up and had no time to clean it.

"Excuse the mess" I muttered trying to kick clothes into the corner of the room, she laughed.

"so.. Why did you guys move?" I asked.

"My mum and dad just split up, so my dad decided to move far away from where my mum lives.. But I'll only be here for a week then I'm going back to my mum" she said, I felt bad for asking.

"My mum and dad split up a few years ago too" I said looking down, she looked shocked.

"We're alike then" she said, uh..

"Don't worry, it gets better.." I said with an untrue smile.

"Your room is lovely, butterflies are so pretty" She said quickly changing the subject, I nodded.

"Yeah I love them too"

After a short moment of silence she stood up from the bed.

"Well I'm gonna go, see you later?" She said, I nodded.

I'm not so sure about this girl, I guess she's nice but i don't know..