Chapter Thirty One

- Luna's POV -

I was not looking forward to getting back home, being alone again. I'm quite happy I met Abbey, even though she's a bitch.. But she's the reason I met Storm.

The car journey was short, Abbey seemed really tired and she slept most of the car ride, which gave me peace.

"Did you enjoy your week Luna?" Abbeys dad said, I looked up.

"Oh yeah, it was good.."

We reached home and I was dreading every moment, I lifted my bags and jumped out of the car. Mum came out of the house.

"Luna! I missed you! How was your week?" She said running over to me and hugging me, I sighed.

"It was great, I wish I could've stayed another week" I said with a laugh, she smiled.

"Well I'm glad you and Abbey are great friends" She said taking the bags from my hands, I laughed nervously.. Yeah, it's not Abbey.

"See you later Luna" Abbey said as she yawned and walked into her dad's house, ah home.

"Where's Trevor?" I asked, mum laughed.

"He's staying at your dad's all week, do you want to go there too?" my heart lit up, it looks like I'm going to not be bullied for a whole two weeks! That must be a record.

"No no I'll stay here with you" I said with a smile, then I ran up to my bedroom quickly.

As soon as I pushed my bedroom door open my smile dropped from my face. It looks like mum didn't even come in here the whole time I was gone, typical.

The towels that I used to clean up my blood were still lying over the floor, stained red. I glanced down at my wrists, they were surprisingly healing.. That's a first.

I grabbed the still damp towels and put them to the bottom of my wardrobe, she won't find them.

My room looked exactly the same as I left it, I threw myself on to my double bed and stared at the ceiling.

Well..

The first thing that came to mind was to cut, but I can't. I don't want to disappoint Storm. Oh! I forgot to text her!

I grabbed my phone and opened up bbm.

"Hey Storm, I just got home now.. Xx" I sent the message and watched it send. But it didn't, which means her phone is off..

I hope she's okay.