Chapter Twenty Nine

- Storm's POV -

It was finally morning, I couldn't sleep all night with the suicidal thoughts flying around my head. But my mum and dad's bed was comfy!

I got up and crept out of the room, avoiding the squeaky floor boards just in case Luna wasn't awake yet. I walked downstairs to see my dad sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"W-when did you get home?" I said while standing at the door, he looked over at me.

"About 20 minutes ago. Is everything okay?" He asked, I nodded quickly. Like I said before, my dad is a counsellor for teenagers who have family issues, depression and or suicidal thoughts.. Etc. So if I'm acting different he can tell just like that, which is why I'm usually nervous around him.

"I'm fine" I said sprinting up the stairs again. He can't see Luna, he'll kill me. I didn't ask if anyone could stay over last night so that means I'll get in so much trouble.

I knocked on my bedroom door, which felt weird.

"Yes?" A small voice said, I peeked in and saw Luna sitting there patiently.

"My dad is home and he can't see you" I said closing the bedroom door behind me, she stood up from the bed.

"Why not?" Luna asked.

"They don't know you're here, and I'm suppose to ask if I can have friends over" I said nervously. I'm actually afraid of my dad when he's angry so I try to avoid it as best as I can.

Luna picked up her phone and unlocked the screen, she looked scared.

"What's wrong?" I said walking up to her, she handed me her phone. There were millions of voice mails and missed calls from Abbey.

"Maybe she's worried" I said still looking down at the phone.

"She tried to get me to smoke, and I hate cigarettes so much" She said angrily.

"So do I! And alcohol" I said while nodding, she agreed.

"Oh and by the way. I'm really proud of you" Luna said looking around nervously, I looked at her confusingly.

"Huh? Why?.." I questioned.

"You didn't harm yourself last night" She said with a smile, I raised an eye brow.

"W-what.. How do you know that!?" My voice was shaking, is she magic or something?

"I just know okay? Well done" She said hugging me tight, I smiled. That's the first time anyone has ever praised me for not harming.. And I have no idea how she knows.

As we were hugging I looked over her shoulder, and in the bin was my blade.. Snapped in half.

"If it wasn't for you then.. I would've used a blade for the first time" I said admitting it all, she pulled away.

"R-really?.. But you have marks on your arms" She said looking down.

"I've never used a blade ever. I promised myself" I said, she smiled.

"Wow. You're really strong" Luna said, I laughed.

"I'm not really"

"You are that's crazy" She said.

"You're strong too, and.. I'm really proud of you" I said, she hugged me again. Wow this girl is really clingy, I just hope that.. We can be friends and she won't leave me like the others..