Chapter Nine

- Luna's POV -

It was Easter break (finally) which meant I was off school for two weeks! Hallelujah!

Trevor wanted to stay in dad's all week which means I wasn't going to get bullied at all if I stayed at mums, I've never felt so free.

I was sitting on the white wall outside my house when the black car appeared again, here comes Abbey. She is really nice.. Probably, but I don't think we have got to know each other enough.

"Luna!" She shouted as she ran over to me, I smiled and hopped off the small wall.

"How's it going?" She asked.

"Pretty good I guess"

"Okay well I have a plan for this Easter!" She said in excitement, I looked at her weirdly.

"Do you wanna come stay at my mums for a week?" She asked still with a huge smile across her face, I didn't know what to say I don't even know this girl hardly. Why would she want me to stay at her mums house?

"She would love that!" A voice shouted as the person touched my shoulder, mum. I looked back at her in desperation to say no but she just laughed.

"You can stay two weeks for all I care!" She said a minute later, Abbey started jumping up and down.

"Okay well, we leave tomorrow morning. I'll see you then!" She said walking into her house and slamming the front door, I turned around to mum angrily.

"What was that for?!" I said in a loud tone, she smirked.

"You need to get out more, and this is a chance to make a friend. You're going Luna" She said calmer than me, then she walked off into the house. I started kicking the pot plants in the corner of my garden and screaming.

"Stop acting like a child!" Mum shouted out the window, I tightened my fists and forced my way in through the house and up the stairs to my bedroom. Opening my secret box filled with sharpeners and already opened blades. I began slicing my wrists not giving a fuck, cutting over the old ones that were healing.

This is what my mum does to me, why can't she just leave me alone? She's basically giving me to a stranger for one week, what if I die or something.

I began feeling dizzy with all the blood, then I was on the floor as my eyes started to close..