Chapter Forty

- Storm's POV -

I think the only reason I'm alive right now is because Luna needs me, she's the first person who actually needs and wants me here. It feels weird.

I really needed to see her again, I think it was hard not being able to give her a hug and say thank you for all the times she stopped me from relapse, and starting cutting and even suicide.. She's such a inspiration to me, wow.

My dad let me stay off school two days after I 'fell' in the girls bathrooms, because he knew deep down that I was attacked. He always figures out the real reason, or if something is wrong. But the crazy thing is, his daughter is slowly being killed by her own mind.. And he doesn't even realise?

The week dragged on, being called ugly every class by the boys, getting my hair pulled by the bullies.. And yeah. Everyone kept asking me about the cut on the side of my face, but like I told the teachers and my dad.. I fell. But the girl who done it laughed every time she saw me.

The weekend was finally here and I was thanking god as soon as I got home.

Every time me and Luna got home from school we would ring each other to see how our day went, and if it went bad we would comfort each other. I was always excited to just feel safe, I only feel safe when she's there.

"How was your day?" Luna said as I jumped on to my bed with my phone pressed against my ear.

"It was okay, I mean.. I ignored most of the assholes but yeah" I said while playing with a loose string on my jumper.

"Hey, at least it's the weekend!" She shouted enthusiastically, I laughed.

"Yes, thank god!!" I shouted after her.

"What're you doing then? Over the weekend?.." Luna asked.

"Um, I have no idea. What about you?" I said, she made a 'hmm' sound like she was thinking.

"I don't know either" Luna said with a laugh.

"Wait, I forgot to ask. How was your day?" I said quickly.

"Oh yeah uh.. It was shit. The boys really hate me.." She said sadly, I sighed.

"I know how you feel, they all hate me too"

After a while of talking about school, Luna had to go as she was going to her dad's for the weekend. I have no idea what I'm going to do, as Abbey is going to her dad's also.

- Luna's POV -

I love my dad but, he's mostly the reason why I began to get 'sad' in the first place. He's very controlling and he forces me into things even if I don't want to do them.

As I'm 15 (almost 16), I should be leaving school soon or else continuing on. And I really do not want to continue school as I'm constantly bullied and I hate it there, but guess what? Someone is forcing me to stay. I guess he just wants what's best for me, but he really needs to think about my feelings too..

We arrived at dad's house, Trevor and dad were really close, I always thought he was the most favourited child.

My bedroom is small and empty here, I really don't like it, But it has to do right?

I texted Storm to see what she was up too, and if she was okay. I really worry about her all the time now, it's my job to look after her. But it's the best job you could ever have.

Storm really was my best friend, even though we live so far away. She stops me from hurting myself even when she doesn't know it. Sometimes when I'm feeling low I just remember that she's there and it really helps me.

I hope we can see each other again.