Chapter Thirty Five

- Storm's POV -

It was the last day of the Easter break, and I felt lower than ever. I was really scared to go back to school, as the most important exams of my life were coming up and that there are millions of bullies surrounding me everyday.

"Storm get your school bag out for tomorrow!" Mum shouted from her bedroom, I sighed loudly.

I'm not good at anything in school, I'm constantly put down by teachers about how much I'm failing, really does good for my self confidence, not.

I grabbed my bag and threw it on to my bed, I also got my uniform out of the cupboard. I put my pens, pencils etc in my blazer. Also my mirror, some money and a nail file. That's me ready for hell.

Rachel does really well in school, even if she is only 13. She always comes out of exams with A's and B's while me on the other hand has F's and U's. She gets praised by everyone in my family and I get a "good try", it really upsets me that I'm stupid.

But it's not my fault I guess, I have a lot going on in my head and it's not helping when I have huge exams which are going to determine my future, fuck.

It was 6pm and I was hanging out the window blasting music from my iPod speakers. I love the bright nights, just makes me realise that I could run away.

I do have friends in school, but sometimes they take the piss out of me and it hurts. But there are also so many bullies, it's like they're out to get me.

- Luna's POV -

School was tomorrow and I literally felt like killing myself. I don't have any true friends in school, they all hate me. Most of the boys bully me though, I'm used to it I guess.

Trevor came back from dad's today and as usual, the minute he walked in he began hitting me and attacking me, sigh.

"Get off your sister!" Mum screamed at him, he laughed and ran upstairs.

William didn't come round today which was a surprise, I was sort of glad. I'm fed up of listening to them kissing, I'm basically a third wheeler for my own mother.

I had so many test papers to do for every single class, and they were all due for tomorrow. I was going to be up all night, can't wait.

"What do you want for dinner Luna?" Mum said, I thought for a moment.

"I.. I'm okay I had something a while ago" I lied while running out of the room. I'm doing really well with starving myself, quite proud.

"Oh okay!" She shouted, she's so oblivious and blind to the fact that her daughter is practically dying. It's so pathetic how stupid adults are.