Chapter Twenty

- Luna's POV -

"Is Storm in?"

"Yes she's upstairs go on in" I heard from downstairs, Storm was still in the bathroom getting tissues for my arms.

Suddenly there was a thump coming up the stairs, I put on my hoodie quickly and sat on the bed.

The thumping stopped as the person got to the top of the stairs, they turned the corner and.. It was Abbey.

Her eyes widened in anger as she seen me.

"Luna??!! What the hell I have been running around all fucking night looking for you and you were here??! Why didn't you tell me!" She shouted as she entered Storm's room, I was really scared.

"Wow wow wow" Storm repeated as she ran into the room.

"And you! You lied to me!!" She shouted even louder than before.

"I was trying to protect her" Storm said in a lower tone, I smiled lightly.

"From what? You were just trying to steal her. Anyway her mum agreed that she has to come back to her best friend, me" She said pointing to herself with a laugh. Luna looked at me in fear.

"When did she say this?" I asked.

"Last night on the phone, well it was nice to chat Storm but me and my best friend have to go" Abbey said grabbing my hand and trailing me out of the room and down the stairs. Storm didn't do anything to stop her though, she just stood there staring at the ground and her arms lifelessly hanging at each side.

"What about my things!" I shouted while she tried to pull me out the front door.

"Oh yeah! Go grab them and then come back into my house" Abbey said with a smile, then she climbed over the fence into her garden.

I walked into the living room slowly, looking at all my things.

I gathered them up quickly and threw them all in my bag, before I left I climbed up the stairs slowly again to see Storm still standing where she was when we left. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"W-what was that for?" She said sadly, I had a worried look on my face.

"For everything you've done, you're lovely" I said with a smile. Then I left with my bag. Back to Abbeys house.