Chapter Thirty Eight

- Storm's POV -

It was only 1:00pm and I got sent home because of my head injuries, my dad came and got me. The teacher told him I was hit, and now I'm really scared for this car ride home.

"Who did it" He said with no emotion at all, his eyes were firmly on the road in front of us.

"No one! I fell and hit my head in the girls bathrooms! why won't anyone believe me!" I shouted all over the car.

"You don't have to lie to me, you can talk to me Storm. You know that right?" He said calmly, I rolled my eyes.

"I would love to speak to you but you're not believing the truth! I fell over okay?!" I shouted once more, the car fell silent for a moment.

"So if I sued the school you would be okay with that?" He said, I stared at him.

"What? Why would you do that?" I asked.

"Well it must've been a wet floor, to make you fall over" He explained.

"Oh.. Oh yeah that was the reason. The floor was wet" I said talking quickly, what am I getting myself into.

"Okay well, then I'll sue the school" He said while laughing, I rolled my eyes and turned to look out the window for the rest of the journey.

When we got home I ran to my room quickly and fell to the floor in tears, i can't do this anymore. I threw my phone at the wall and screamed.

Dad went back to work after he dropped me off, so I was home alone.

I lay on the carpet unable to see with all the tears..

- Luna's POV -

It was a really long day but it was finally 3:30, time to go home.

Nothing really bad happened today, but that always leaves tomorrow. I'm constantly scared for school, sigh.

I walk home with my brother Trevor. We only live around the corner from school, which is handy. The good thing was that Abbey was at her mums because school had started back, she only comes on weekends now.

I got home, grabbed my iPod and texted Storm on BBM.

"LUNA😭😭😭😭" she texted back, my heart began to pound through my chest.

"Storm? What's wrong?!" I said, she read the message but didn't answer. I sat on my bed staring at the screen waiting for a reply but I never got one. I could feel my heart beat inside my head.

I decided to call her to see why she was upset.

"Storm? What's wrong with you!?" I said as soon as she answered the phone, I could hear her coughing and crying.

"Storm answer me!" I shouted in fear.

"P-please leave me alone" She said in a whisper, I was shocked.

"What do you m-mean?" I asked.

"I don't want to hurt you Luna, please" She said while beginning to shout, she wouldn't stop choking on her own tears.

"Please calm down Storm I'm here to help you please" I repeated.

"No. Please just go you don't need me I'm worthless I'm a bitch I-"

"No you're not!!" I shouted while interrupting her. She stayed silent but I could still hear her breathing heavily because of her tears.

"I have to go" Storm said a moment later, I raised an eyebrow.

"What? What do you mean?!" I shouted down the phone, she burst into tears again.

"THEY HIT ME LUNA. I WAS BLEEDING" She shouted, I started crying. I hate bullies I hate everyone.

"No please" I said after a huge breath.

"You don't need me L-Luna. I'm pathetic and useless okay" She said, I felt angry.

"Listen to me, I do need you okay?!" I shouted.

"YOU DONT. NO BODY DOES!" She shouted, the phone began to break up.

"STORM I LOVE YOU I NEED YOU!!!" I screamed.

"You don't love me" She whispered, I was about to scream at her.. But she hung up.