Chapter Twenty Eight

- Storm's POV -

I didn't know what to do first, I grabbed my shoes and sprinted out the door.

Conor lived in the next estate over, and it was dark outside. But I knew I had to run, so I did.

I really don't like being outside when it's dark, there are so many bad people around and I get really anxious. I was running too fast to give a shit about the creepy people around me, I needed to get to Luna.

There wasn't that much cars driving around but I was tempted to lie down on the road and wait for a car to end it all, wow. Everything is shit.

I got to the street in which Conor's house was on, I knew what house it was instantly because of the loud music, I think it was dubstep they were blasting.

I rang Luna again, praying that she would answer.

"Luna where are you?" I asked, all I could hear was the music.

"I'm still in the cupboard hiding.." She said in a shaky tone.

"I'm on the end of the street where the party is, come out the front door" I said, suddenly I heard thumping and ruffling coming from the phone.

"Britney she's in here!" Someone shouted.

"Luna??" I said holding my other ear to block out the sound, she broke down in tears.

"Open the fucking door!!" Someone screamed, then she hung up. I clenched my fists and marched straight over to that house. I don't give a fuck if Abbey sees me or anyone else that I know.

I stormed in through the front door, there were so many people running around with drink in their hand and the music was already giving me a headache. I looked around hopelessly for a cupboard of some sort, then I saw a small crowd of people around one in the living room.

"You didn't tell me why you pushed me slut!" I heard as I pushed through the crowd of people watching, as soon as I got to the front I seem a blonde bimbo who was drunk out of her mind, grabbing Luna by the hair.

Without hesitation I grabbed the bitches hair and trailed her away from Luna, this was a great way to get rid of anger.

"W-what the fuck are you doing?!" She shouted, I tapped her lightly and she fell on the floor as she was so dizzy and drunk.

"Stop fucking bullying people you bitch!!" I screamed. Everyone started to throw nasty comments at me but I didn't care, I looked back at Luna who was trying to get up from the floor.

"Let's go home" I said softly while helping her up, she looked traumatised. We linked arms and left the house. The crowd was booing at me for stopping 'the fight'.

"S-storm I'm scared" Luna said as we made our way down the street, she was so tall usually.. But now super tall with those high heels on. She looked perfect, even if her make up was running.

"Don't be scared Luna, I've got you" I said helping her to walk, her feet were probably killing her.

"Here get on my back" I said, she laughed.

"You wouldn't be able to carry me.." She said, I scoffed at her comment.

"Take your shoes off and get on!" I said, she rolled her eyes and handed me her shoes, then jumped on my back.

She wasn't even heavy if I'm honest, and I didn't want her hurting all the way home.. Lets just hope nobody has broke into my house while I was gone.

After about 15 minutes of carrying Luna, I made it home. I was quite proud of myself actually, for getting her home and safe. She looked so tired, we walked into my house and she sat down on the sofa.

I ran upstairs quickly and grabbed some pyjamas, and make up wipes, then headed downstairs again.

Luna was still sitting in the same spot, just staring at the floor. I sat on the floor in front of her and began wiping all the mascara stains from her cheeks with a make up wipe, she looked at me.

"Thank you so much" She said, I smiled.

"And you too.." I said, she looked at me confusingly.

"Huh? Why am I being thanked?"

"Doesn't matter.." I said with a smile, I made us both tea and we watched spongebob until she had calmed down.

- Luna's POV -

I don't understand why Storm hasn't got that many friends, she is the most caring person I have ever met.

"I'm guessing spongebob is your favourite show?" I said as I sipped my tea, she nodded.

"Of course, who doesn't love spongebob?!" She said, I laughed at her because its true.

"It's 1am you should go to sleep" Storm said while tiding the living room.

"Why just me?" I asked.

"You've been out all night and it's been a scary night hasn't it?" She said, I nodded slowly. Storm guided me up to her bedroom and offered me her bed for the night.

"I can sleep in my mums room" She said while tucking me in like a child, her bed was really comfy.

"Wait don't go" I said as she touched the door handle.

"Yes?"

"Just stay here and talk to me for a bit" I said, she laughed.

"I'll be back in a minute don't worry" She said while walking out of her room and down the stairs, I cuddled up and felt something cold on my leg. I looked under the blankets and seen a small blade sitting before me, I snapped it and threw it in the bin.

Now I know why she thanked me..