Chapter Forty Four

- Luna's POV -

The car ride back to Storm's house was quite awkward. I guess we didn't know what to say in front of her mum and Rachel.

When we finally got home, Rachel played the xbox and Storm brought me upstairs.

"Why are we going into your sisters room?" I asked.

"Well Rachel has a pull out double sofa bed, which we can sleep on" She said with a smile, I nodded.

"Can I have another hug" I mumbled quietly, she looked up from what she was doing and hugged me tightly. I smiled.

"I'm so happy" I whispered.

"Me too"

"What do you both want for dinner?!" Rachel shouted up the stairs, I looked at Storm quickly.

- Storm's POV -

I don't know if she's still starving herself anymore, so I was scared.

"I'm going to eat" She whispered, my eyes started to fill up with tears, she looked scared when she seen my eyes flowing with tears.

"Oh no no no I'm sorry what did I do?!" She said hugging me again, I wiped my eyes.

"I'm so proud of you"

She looked at me and smiled bravely, she was shaking too.

"Anything!" I shouted back down the stairs.

"Help me get this bed out would you?" I said to Luna she laughed and wiped her eyes. After getting the sofa bed out, we covered it with comfy pillows and blankets, then sat dexter and chilly in the middle.

"They're so cute" I said with a smile, Luna laughed and nodded.

"They are"

"Dinners ready!" Mum shouted. Luna went to walk out of the bedroom when I grabbed her arm, she looked back in confusion.

"I'm so happy that you are going to eat Luna, but please do not force yourself. I don't want you to be sick.." I said, she had that caring smile painted on her face again.

"Thank you so much" She said as we walked down the stairs together.

Mum made us some cheap pizza, it was disgusting if you ask me. I could tell Luna didn't like it either, she was on the other end of the table crinkling her nose up at the food, which made me laugh.

After dinner we went upstairs again.

"Come into my room" I said to Luna, she followed me. I was feeling nervous about this.

I grabbed the box from under my bed and opened it, and gave her the piece of paper..

- Luna's POV -

"I-is this for me?.." I asked, my eyes filling up with tears as I looked at it. She nodded quickly.

Storm drew me a picture of two girls and they were hugging, it said "I'll never let go" and a little heart beside the words. I was filling up with tears but I wouldn't let her see.

"Thank you so much... I love it" I said, she smiled widely, like she was proud of herself.