Chapter Forty Five

- Storm's POV -

"Oh! I have something for you too.." Luna said while running into Rachel's room, she came out minutes later with a small bracelet in her hand. It was the ying yang sign, half black half white. And then the two black and white dots.

She gave me the black side, and she had the white.

"It's a friendship bracelet" She said handing it to me, I smiled widely.

"I love it thank you" I said hugging her tightly, we both put on the bracelets and began talking about the most random topics ever. It was quite funny.

It was slowly approaching 1am and Rachel was heading to bed, so we had to too.

"Night both of you" She said while climbing up the ladders to her bed. The rest of that night we did nothing but hug, that's all I wanted if I'm honest.

I don't think I've ever felt this safe around anyone before, I've never had a best friend that I've needed so much. And when I'm not with her I'm so sad and I can't control my emotions, I'm scared that soon I'll turn to more anger to get to see her.

"Are you tired?" I whispered to Luna, as soon as I spoke her iPod fell from her hands and she was fast asleep on my shoulder. I teared up.

I lifted her iPod slowly and put more blankets around her to keep her warm, then I fell asleep too..

- Luna's POV -

Waking up in Storm's house again was lovely, I was home. The bed was a mess and Storm was holding onto my arm, I think she was still asleep.

I heard Rachel moving around above us so I tried to stay quiet, suddenly I seen her bare feet coming down the metal ladders. I covered Storm with the duvet so she didn't see her.

"Good morning" Rachel said, I smiled as she walked out of the room.

"Storm wake up" I said shaking her, her eyes opened and she automatically smiled, wow.

"Can I have a hug" She said while yawning at the same time, I laughed and hugged her.

"What are we doing today?" I asked. Storm sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"I was thinking of taking you too this pathway that me and my mum found a few weeks ago" She said.

"Oh that sounds great" I said with a smile, she shuffled over to me and lay beside me.

"You're really comfy" Storm said with another yawn, I laughed.

"Why're you so tired?" I asked.

"I didn't really sleep last night" She admitted.

"What? Why?"

"Just in case you woke up and needed me, I was scared" She said looking down, I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder again.

"Why do you find my shoulder so comfortable? It's so boney.." She said with a sulk, I cuddled closer.

"You're so comfy okay? So shut up"

"Okay okay"