Chapter Nineteen

- Storm's POV -

I was thinking of ideas which me and Luna could do today but I really had no idea. She seemed to be the type who would rather stay in bed than go shopping, just like me.

Mum was out in the front garden sun bathing as it was really warm today, I'd rather it be cold if I'm honest.

Me and Luna where upstairs in my bedroom trying to look half decent.

"We would look so cool walking down the street beside each other, pink and purple hair?" I laughed as I put on mascara.

"I know right? I love your hair though it's so pretty" she said, I smiled.

"Its really warm out but.. We can't wear no sleeves right?" I said, she shook her head quickly.

"No no no"

"Can I help you?.. I mean your probably in a lot of pain because you said it's bad" I said looking up at her, she nodded slowly.

Luna took off her hoodie to reveal both her inner arms covered with huge plasters, she held her breath as she looked at them.

"Wow.." I whispered, she was shaking like crazy.

"Why are you shaking?.. It's just me" I said, she looked around the room.

"I've never sat down with someone and just showed them my arms I thought I'd never do that" She said with a sigh.

"You'll need to take them plasters off and let the air at them.. I don't wanna hurt you though" I said standing up from the bed, she shrugged.

"Can't be anymore pain that I'm in now? Right?" She said with a nervous laugh, I played with my fingers.

"Well.. If you want me too. But I'm sorry if I hurt you okay?" I said taking a breath, she nodded.

I waited a moment for her to hold out her plastered arms again, the sight of them really hurt me. Most of them were blood stained.

Without her attention, I quickly grabbed one corner of the closest plaster to me and ripped it off, she screamed.

"Shit I'm sorry" I said repeatedly, she laughed.

"What's so funny? This is scary!" I said.

"You're getting all worked up it's funny, calm down it's just me" She said.

"You're a person, you feel pain so no I will not calm down" I said in a huff, she rolled her eyes.

After 10 minutes of pain and torture the plasters were finally all in the bin. Her arms looked.. A mess. I'm not saying that to be rude but it made me want to cry so bad. They were filled with red marks, everywhere. I don't think I seen a clean bit of skin.

"What're you doing?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts, I gulped and looked up at her while my eyes started to form tears, which I don't think she saw.

"Nothing, I'm going to go get some towels and stuff to clean this up okay?" I said quickly jumping up from the bed and walking towards the bathroom, wiping my eyes on the way there.