Chapter Forty Seven

- Storm's POV -

After we walked for a few hours, mum came to pick us up.

"How are you girls?" She said as we jumped into the car.

"Great!" Luna said, I smiled.

"I can take you's to a shopping centre or the cinema if you like" Mum said while reversing out of the parking space.

"No that's okay, I have muddy feet" I said while me and Luna laughed together.

"Oh Storm how many times have I told you not to take off your shoes when you're out on walks! Why do you always do that!" She shouted.

"Well you know my motto, life is better bare foot" I said with a proud tone to my voice, I seen mum roll her eyes in the mirror.

"I thought it was, 'what an adventure'.." Luna said, I looked at her.

"And that too!" I shouted, she smiled.

"You can go home get your feet washed and then go somewhere okay?" Mum said.

"Yeah okay"

We were home in no time, Luna gave me a piggy back up to the bathroom so I could wash my feet in the shower.

I walked into Rachel's bedroom to see Luna in a daze.

"What're you thinking about?" I asked, she looked up at me.

"Ying yang is like, our sign now right?" She asked while getting up off the sofa bed, I nodded.

"There's this really pretty tattoo, look" She said giving me her ipod, it was really pretty.

Half of the ying yang sign was on somebody's wrist, and the other was on someone else's. I loved it!

"Oh my god that's so pretty" I said looking over at her, she smiled.

"I really want to get it when I'm older" Luna said, I nodded.

"I'd love too as well" I said, she smiled.

I think we're both really lazy people, because when mum went out to do shopping, instead of me and Luna going shopping or the cinema.. We brought our blankets and pillows downstairs and watched the best film in the world.. Frozen.

"This is my favourite movie, ever" Luna said, I laughed.

"Same! It's the best" I said while pressing play.

I felt really proud of Luna, she was doing so well. She had started to eat since she came to my house, and she hasn't harmed herself in over a month.. She makes me so happy.

"I'm so proud of you" I said quietly, she smiled.

"I'm proud of you too"

- Luna's POV -

After frozen was over, it was getting dark again. And I was refusing for tomorrow to come.

"I don't want to go back home" I said sadly, Storm sighed.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay" She said while lying down. It had just reached 2am, Rachel was staying in her friends house.

"I know it will.. I'll just miss you" I said looking around the room. Storm sat up and hugged me.

"Please don't worry Luna, I'll see you soon.. Just look forward to your future now" She said, I smiled through the small tears which were falling down my cheeks.

"We should sleep.. Your train is early tomorrow" Storm said while putting all the blankets back on the bed.

"Good night Storm"

"Sweet dreams Luna"