Chapter Forty Eight

- Storm's POV -

"Comon girls we're late for the train!!" Mum shouted as she ran into Rachel's bedroom. Me and Luna were still in bed.

"What?!" Luna shouted.

"It's in 45 minutes!! Get ready!" She said while running out of the room, we jumped out of bed and began getting ready. Hair tied back and no make up on at all.. It'll be running down my face if I do.

Luna quickly packed her bags and we rushed to the car, not the morning I was exactly expecting.

"Why didn't you wake us up earlier!" I shouted as we drove off.

"I thought you were both awake hours ago" She admitted, I sighed. Luna was being awfully quiet.

I moved into the middle seat and held her arm, she put her head on my shoulder. I could tell she was crying. I didn't know what to do, did she want a hug? Or was she too upset?.. I just held her, and began to tear up too..

Mum didn't notice us crying, she was too focused on the road. Being a bad driver must be hard work.

Around 10 minutes later we reached the train station, me and Luna got out of the car and went into the station to wait.

"Storm please, I can't leave" Luna said while tearing up again. I wiped her eyes.

"You know what'll happen, we'll see each other soon, don't worry" I said with a broken smile, she smiled back with blood shot eyes.

The man at the desk called out the name of the train Luna was getting on, we stood up and walked towards the door.

"Bye then?.." She said, her face was red all over.

"No this isn't good bye, it's a.. See you later?" I said, she smiled and ran to hug me.

"I love you so much" She said over my shoulder.

"I love you too"

"I'll see you later then" Luna said with a laugh, I nodded as she walked off.

People were looking at me with a smile on their face but I had no idea why, I just stood in the same spot for a while and watched all the people getting on the train, with their suit cases and luggage. I smiled at each person walking past, maybe they were going to see their best friend too, or their loved one. You never know where people are going when you see them travelling and I think that's pretty cool. Everyone is on a journey in life, and I'm proud to say I'm sharing my journey with Luna. She's not only my bestfriend, but she's my sister.

And I love her.