Chapter Twenty Six

- Luna's POV -

Conor's house was really big, the perfect size for a house party. As soon as we entered a boy hopped over and gave Abbey a huge hug.

"Happy Birthday!!" Abbey shouted, he laughed and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Ooooo who's this?" He said in a weird tone, Abbey looked back.

"Oh this is Luna, she's my new friend" She said clinging on to my arm, I smiled at him.

"Well, enjoy the party girls!" He said walking past us to greet more guests, Abbey grabbed my hand and leaded me into the living room where lots of people were sitting around and talking, the music was so loud.

"I'm gonna go get some drinks you want some?!" She shouted over the music, I raised an eyebrow.

"What is there?" I shouted back at her.

"I'll see what there is and I'll choose for you!" She said leaving the room, I stood there awkwardly while people were making out and dancing on the chairs. I held onto the side of the wall and helped myself to walk out of the room, I was not staying in there.

The house was starting to fill up even more with trampy teenagers, most of them were already drunk.

"Here!" Abbey shouted handing me a plastic cup, I think it was beer. But the thing is, I HATE alcohol so much. I don't know why I just don't like it at all and I was starting to get anxious again.

"Oh my god hi!" Abbey shouted to some random people, she ran up to them and almost spilled her drink all over the girl, I laughed slightly.

The girl who picked us up in the car came over to me, she already looked drunk out of her mind.

"Yo yo yo!! How's it goin Luna?!" She shouted while falling over her high heels a few times, I caught her by the arms.

"I-it's going okay.." I said, I'm actually scared of drunk people because you don't know what they are going to say or do.. So this wasn't a good place for me.

"Take a sip of your drink it's lovely!!" She shouted while almost falling again, she clung onto my shoulder.

"You should go sit down" I said leading her into the living room, she laughed and fell on the floor. Everyone looked over at me, I didn't know what to do so I just hurried out of the room.

Abbey was gone I didn't know where she was, and I was lost. This house is so big and there is too many people.