Chapter Forty Two

- Luna's POV -

Life was getting really hard for me, I couldn't even think straight. Every night the demons would be haunting my mind and I can't take it anymore.

I don't know what to do.. What will I do?!

I haven't properly smiled in ages, since I was with Storm if I'm honest.

"Mum" I said as I walked into her bedroom, she looked over at me.

"Can I go to Belfast"

She burst out laughing and looked at me strange.

"Are you serious?" She said, I raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"..why?" She asked.

"I need to see my best friend" I said walking up to her, she sat up from her bed.

"Who's your best friend?"

"Storm, she is Abbeys neighbour and she's so lovely. Please Mum" I begged.

"Do you have her mums mobile number?" She asked.

"No but i can get it?!" I shouted running out of the room and texting Storm.

"I think my mum is going to let me come and see you!! What's your mums number??😱😱" I texted, I felt really excited. I'm going to see Storm again!!!

A moment later she answered, she gave me her number and I gave it to my mum.

"What are you going to say?" I asked her as she typed Storms mums phone number into her phone.

"I'm going to call her" She said holding the phone up to her ear, I sat close to her to listen.

"Yes, hello is that Storms mother?" She said, I watched her while my heart beat fast.

"My daughter Luna is her friend and she really wants to come down and see Storm"

I was jumping up and down, mum looked at me seriously like she was telling me to stop.

"Yes I can send her down on the train, of course yes" She continued, I was shaking like crazy.

"Okay thank you, she'll see you then. Okay bye" Mum said, then she hung up and glanced at me.

"..well?!" I shouted, she laughed.

"You're going on the train to Belfast tomorrow" She said with a smile, I jumped on her and gave her a huge hug.

"Oh my god thank you so much mum!!" I shouted.

"I've never seen you this happy since.." She paused and thought for a moment.

"Ever..?" She said looking blankly, I ran out of her room and into mine.

I have to call Storm!!

"STORM DID YOUR MUM TELL YOU?!" I screamed as soon as she answered.

"Yes!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU" She shouted back at me, I laughed.

"Remember to bring Chilly okay?!" She said.

"Of course! I can't forget him!!"