Chapter Sixteen

- Storm's POV -

Luna was such a lovely person, I felt bad for her being stuck with Abbey back at home. She is going to get into so much trouble with her mum and Abbey and everything, I feel kind of bad.

"I'm going to make sure that Abbey doesn't do anything to you" I said looking over at her, she looked confused.

"What do you mean?" She questioned, I sighed.

"Abbey likes to use people, to get others jealous. Last week me and Abbey had a fall out so maybe she was using you to make me jealous..."

Luna rolled her eyes.

"People always use me don't worry I'm fine" She said while looking around the room, I nodded.

"Twins" We both laughed.

"So.. W-why do you do that to yourself?.." I asked while looking down at the sleeves of her jumper, she looked really scared.

"Well, I get bullied in school and at home by my brother. I also just.. Hate myself so much I can't explain it" She said while sighing in between a few of the words, I nodded.

"And you?.." She said a while after, I looked up.

"I uh, I get bullied in school too, just by the people around me generally. And yeah I guess we're the same because I really hate myself too, I don't know I'm just fucked up" I said not making eye contact with her. It was so easy to just spill everything out, I wasn't even scared to tell her anything.

"You're really brave" She said quietly, I raised my eyebrows waiting for her to continue.

"You go through a lot and you're brave" She said again, i sat up.

"Firstly, we are basically going through the same thing.. Which makes you brave too" I added to her thoughts, she shook her head.

"Nah, I'm nothing good" She said waving one of her hands in the air, I sulked.

- Luna's POV -

It was so easy to talk to Storm, it was like we had the same mind.. She felt exactly the same as me.

My phone started vibrating.

"Shit it's my mum!" I shouted jumping off the bed in panic. Storm shut her bedroom doors so no one else in the house could here. I took a deep breath and clicked 'answer call'

"Luna?! Where are you??!" She shouted as soon as the call started, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing Abbeys mum told you huh?" I said angrily.

"Yes she told me now where are you!"

"I'm fine mum, I'm safe don't worry" I said in a calmer tone.

"But why did you leave? What happened?" She asked.

"Abbey was being really rude to me and I didn't want to be there for a whole week"

"Luna I was so worried please text me if you want to come home later or whenever you like okay hunni?" She said, I was surprised.. She never calls me hunni or even gives a fuck about me.

"I will, thank you" I said, then she hung up.

"Aw that was sweet" Storm said while smiling, I looked down at her.

"Not really, she's never like that she always wants me to fuck off" I said in a sharp tone, Storm chuckled.

"No one in this family wants me either, well that's what I think"

"Why are we so alike?.."