chapter 6: The book that bites back

As me and aria walked down the hallway of the set of rooms were we slept, an we didn't dare to talk about what we heard last night. As we reached the end of the hallway we heard Ron's loud voice. "Have any of you guys saw Scabbers" said ron as we heard chairs move as we heard a girls voice. "Ronald, who in Merlin's beard do you think took your rat" said the girl as chairs kept moving.

Me and aria looked over the banister there stood harry and Hermione as Ron moved stuff to look for his rat. "I don't know 'mione maybe an owl or a person" said Ron as he stood and crossed his arms. "Are you blaming Hedwig for eating Scabbers" said Harry as Ron scratched the back of head.

"no I'm not, maybe it was your sisters bloody owl.. It never wants to leave Scabbers alone" said Ron as I gave aria a blank look and she shrugged in response and we went back to look down on Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"You shouldn't do that, Eileen could be listening.. She doesn't like people talking Gizmo" said Harry as he shook his head is disprovel. "who cares, your sister is a fool any way" said Ron as he stopped looking looking for his bloody rat and I flinched as he said that as Harry's eyes widened..

I quickly ran down the stairs as aria tried to catch up. "Ron Weasley" I said as I turned the corner from the bottom of the stairs. "You done it Ron" said Harry as he slowly shook his head. Ron turned around as aria cought up and was painting. "what potter" he said as he looked at me.

Since I was sorted into slytherin, Ron hasn't been my biggest fan since he thinks I will turn bad like all the other Slythrins. "Did I hear what I think you said" I said as Ron shook his head. " I have no idea what you are talking about" said Ron he shook his head as he was lying.

"told Ya she'll hear you.. She like a deer but with long ears that can hear anything" said hair as he put his fingers by his ears and moved them around.. I slowly shook my head.

"I heard you call me a freak and blamed gizmo for eating Scabbers.. She is like a cat but in owl form" I said as aria as she nodded in agreement. "She likes to sit on you lap while you pet her.. Gizmo is weird" said aria as Ron hit his four head. "There is the point.. Owls and cats eat rats" said Ron as he turned to look at Harry.

"can we just go get Hermione cat" said Harry as he looked at Ron who rolled his eyes. "Fine" he said as he walked over to harry and Hermione. "Eileens and aria, you want to join us" asked Hermione as she looked at us. "Sure, we were on our way to the book store anyway" said aria as Ron let out a groan. "Suck it up Ron" I said with a smirk as aria chuckeld.

~=•=~
As we came upon the Magical Menagerie pet store as Ron found his rat but he looked sick an Ron need to get a tonic for Scabbers while we went to get Hermione a cat.

As we walked in to the pet store Ron and Harry went to the counter to get his rat a tonic. Me, aria and Hermione began to look around for Hermione as a cat cought my eye. It laid on top of a cabinet, it was orange an it was like I saw it before.

"That had has been here for 12 year.. Sadly it lost its owners in a tragic accident. It is half Kneazle.. He's pretty grumpy" said the owner as the cat jumped on my shoulder and started to purr, It was like the cat knew me.

-----Flashback-----
"Remus, are you sure Lily would like him" Said Severus as he held a orange kitten in his hands. "Of course she would. Your are her husband after all" said Remus as he knocked on the door were Lily was hidden with the twins and with James who was jinxed by lily to believe she was his wife and our children was his. "I know Remus, but she did lose her cat in our last year but do you think it's to soon" said Severus as foot steps came closer to the door and he heard a boy and girl giggles in the behind the door as well. The door slowly opened as Severus saw him wife with her long read hair hair put up in a ponytail.. To day was her 21 birthday.