27: Weasley what?

As i sat in front if the Christmas tree as  messy hair boy yawned coming down the stairs.. "about time you came down here ive been waiting for what filled like my hole life" i said as i looked at my brother as he stood at the end of the stairs. "Well im sorry that i wanted to sleep" said harry as he walked towards me as i gave a sigh. "Well were going to have to open all these with out our dad" i said as i pointed at all the presents under the tree. "Were did he go anyway" asked asked harry as he sat next to me as i took two red presents an gave one to harry and kept on... "He didnt say but its dad, he mysterious man any way" i said as i ripped throw the wrapping paper that had lined the out side if the present. As i took of the lid it was a sweater that was green with an silver E on it. "You've got yourself a weasley Sweater" said harry as he held up his which was red and with a yellow H. "A weasley what" i questioned ad i looked at the sweater that laid in the box. "A weasley sweater, mrs.Weasley makes them all the time" said harry as he put his on. I picked up the sweater  to look at it but as i did a letter had fallen out of the sleeve. "What's this" asked harry as he looked at the letter.

                       Eileen  Potter
                From: Percy Weasley

"it looks like a letter" i said as i sat down the sweater and snatched the letter from Harry. "Wait, your friends with Percy" questioned Harry as i opened the letter. "I don't have to tell you who my friends are, thank you very much" i exclaimed as i took the parchment out of the envelope.

Dear Eileen,
I will need your assistants when you get back to hogwarts due to things involving the Ministry.. You are the only one i trust.
sincerely,
Percy weasley

"What did he ask" said harry as he ripped open even more of his presents  as i folded the letter an set it next to me. "Non of your business  harry" i said as i looked at Harry as i moved the sweater out of the way. I grabbed a small little box that was wrapped in the daily profit, which seems a bit out of the normal. I took apart the daily profit as the paper was from many years an they had wear to them as it seemed like the been kept in a damp place. As i took off the lid of the box it showed a rusted  piece of metal but it wasn't a normal pice of metal it had a Hourglass in the middle.. " it cant be" i said under my breath as harry looked up at me in confusion.. "What is it" he asked as he was half wag throw his presents. "Nothing" i said as i quickly put the lid on the box as harry shook his head as i looked down at the dented box..
As i got through my many presents, i had received a wand cleaning set from Hermione, Dark arts book from Remus and Sirius.. An what looks like a life time supply of berty bots flavored beans from Aria and a magic rule book from Furgus.. But all i could think of was the weird gift that i had received..