Start-of-Term Feast

Rose's Pov
We entered the Great Hall and sat at our respective house tables. All of us waved to Wren as we left to Gryffindor and she left to Ravenclaw. Most times Headmistress McGonagall let us sit together, but she asked us to sit at our tables for the feast. One by one, we watched first years get sorted. This was a pretty big group so it was taking a long time. The girls and I always play a game where we try to guess which house each kid will be sorted into.

"Oh that girl is so Hufflepuff!" Holly said.

"Yeah definitely!" Kaia agreed.

"No way! That's a Gryffindor!" Alice interjects.

"You're all wrong. She's going to be a Ravenclaw." I sigh.

We all wait anxiously as the Sorting Hat thinks. 

"RAVENCLAW!" It shouts out.

"Yes!" I said and gave myself a point as the rest of my friends groan. They collect themselves and get ready for the next kid. It was a young girl named Willa MacMillan.

"Her dad was a Hufflepuff prefect, Mum was a Gryffindor, and her siblings are all over Hogwarts. They've got 2 Hufflepuffs, a Ravenclaw, 2 Gryffindor Alumni, and a Slytherin. They're one of the most widespread families." I said to them. They all look at me like I'm crazy.

"I read it! In Secrets and Facts About The Best Wizarding School To Date."

"Well that's a mouthful." Alice says while rolling her eyes. "I think she'll be a Gryffindor."

"I'm gonna say Slytherin," I guess.

"Hufflepuff," Kaia says.

"I think Alice is right, Gryffindor," Holly agrees.

"HUFFLEPUFF!" The hat yells. Kaia smiles very large. The rest of us just sigh. Loads of people later, and Headmistress says her words, and we began our feast. The food at Hogwarts is fantastic, especially during feasts!

I gaze over to where Albus typically sits to see two empty seats. I scan the entire Slytherin table with no sign of my cousin or his partner in crime. Those idiots!

"Girls. Scorp and Albus are gone." I say.

"What do you mean they're gone? They can't be gone?" Alice responds, whipping her head in my direction.

"How do you suppose they snuck out?" Kaia asked.

"Not sure, but I think our best chance is a commotion." I say.

I whisper into the person next to me's ear Tell James and Fred to cause a ruckus, I don't care what, just make it big -Rose. They nod and whisper into their neighbor's ear and so on and so forth. Until finally, James gets the message. He looks to Fred, and then me, and nods. I nod to my girls and they are all paying attention. He mouths One, two, three go! Loads of fireworks, cracklers, and other Weasley supplies explodes in the hall. Oh, and it doesn't stop. We take the opportunity, and run for it. Everyone makes it out in time and we can hear James yelling some thanks to Headmistress McGonagall. Let's just hope that nobody notices us missing.

"Let's go find the dumbasses" I let out quite breathily.

I went to the first place I think they could be... The Room of Requirement.