Sneaking 'Round The Halls

"They've got to be in here!" I say as I pace back and forth in front of the room. Finally, the door appears and I barge in. Kaia, Alice, and Holly followed in after me. I see Scorpius leaning against a couch with a smug look on his face.

"Rosie! Darling, I didn't think you'd bring your little posse on our date but that's cool." The boy said simply.

"THIS ISN'T A DATE MALFOY!" I yelled at him. That bloody arse! Always doing these kinds of things

"But it could be." Scorpius quickly replied.

I felt my face flush. Heat erupted to the apples of my cheeks. I tried to hide my blush by facepalming with an exaggerated groan. It's from embarrassment. I promise. Nothing more.

"What even were you doing out of the feast?" I questioned.

"What're you?" He fired back.

"You never answered my question."

"Do I need to?" Scorpius put his hand on the table behind me. This meant our faces were inches apart and I for one, was extremely uncomfortable.

"Get off me, Scorp." I said and shoved him off of me. I walked back to my friends.

"Where even is my troublesome cousin?"

"Do I need to answer that too? You were the one who just said he's troublesome. I'll give you a hint. The Fat Lady looks quite lovely today." He whispered into my ear.

With that, I turned around, walked out, and didn't look back. I knew where I was going. Gryffindor Common Room. Holly ran ahead of me and got there much quicker than I did.

"Oh Merlin! It's horrendous!" I heard her cry.

I walk into the common room to see "Everyone's favorite Potter" and "Scorpion King" spray painted on the walls in green. THEY'VE VANDALIZED SCHOOL GROUNDS! THEY COULD GET EXPELLED! Of course I won't tell anyone, but most Gryffindor's aren't so forgiving to Slytherin's.

"We have to get them to clean this up." Alice declared.

"And how can we get them to do that?" Kaia retorted.

"Stay here I have my ways." Alice said before running back out of the room. The feast will be over in 45 minutes. Let's hope her plan works.

"What do reckon she's doing?" Holly asked.

"I know Alice. She's definitely going to tease Al. Then, she is going to threaten him. If he cooperates, he will be a very happy boy." I respond.

"Gotcha." Holly says back. Not too long later, Alice comes back dragging my dear cousin behind her. She grabs him supplies and hands it to him. He groans but does the work without using magic. He does is surprisingly quickly, so he doesn't get caught by any other Gryffindor's.

"Did you even eat any food?" Alice asks him. He shakes his head and I immediately feel bad. By now, Scorpius has so kindly joined us and has been complaining the whole time. So no, I don't feel bad for him.

"Accio!" I say with a flick of my wand and food that Gryffindor's hide up high on a bookshelf floats down to us. The boys are pleasantly surprised and dove into our snack pile.

"Hurry up and stuff your faces. We're going out." Demands Kaia.

"Uh we are? Couldn't we get in like big trouble? What if Filch or Mrs. Norris catch us?" I say slightly worried.

"Don't act like such a goody goody Weasley." Scorpius says.

"Fuck you!" I yell at him.

"Is that a promise?" He smirks back.

"Let's just go." I say in a huff. My face is burning so I try to walk in front, far away from Malfoy. Alice speeds up to be next to me.

"Ahhh. Omg that was so cute. You're blushing so hard. I know he likes you! And I know you like him to Rose!" She whispers.

"Shut up. I wouldn't touch that snake even if I could." I whisper back. She just rolls her eyes.

"Where are we even going?" Alice asks.

"Back to the room. We are going to play a little game. Actually, a couple little games." Kaia answered. She was really taking charge tonight. She is quite the party thrower so I'm not too shocked.