Thoughts

The chilly air blows through my hair. I tie it back as I wander around the schoolyard. Hagrid canceled class today for some reason. Off to my right, I see a lanky figure sitting at the base of a tree. He's writing something in a journal.

I walk over to him, "Hey Malfoy."

He looks up at me and immediately smiles. He quickly pats the ground next to him. I give him a look of question before taking a seat. His warm body heat makes me feel better. I look over to try and see what he is writing, but he closes the journal before I can make out any of the words.

Does Scorpius Malfoy keep a diary? That's too much. And I thought I was a teen girl.

I lean up against his shoulder a bit and he says, "Woah, woah, woah. This seems a little too feelings-y for you. We can't be seen like this." And he promptly shoves me off of him. Well, I might have deserved that. He is right though, I don't know what I was thinking. That's not like me at all.

I stare off at the clouds in confusion of myself, "Rose. Hello, Rose? Rose?!"

I blink hard and throw my head back. My eyes open to see Professor McGonagall standing in the front of the classroom. Holly turns to me and mouths, Are you okay? I give her a slow nod and focus myself back to the front of the room. I look up at the clock and see that class is almost over. Shit. I can't believe I slept through class. It's not like I'll have trouble catching up, I probably already know it. It just gives a bad image.

McGonagall lets us go and I gather all my things very quickly to escape before she can catch me. In the hallway, I meet up with Alice. I give her a little summary about me falling asleep in class, but I leave out the detail about Scorpius being in my dream. I can't even explain that one to myself.

We continue to walk through the hall and talk. Even though she's a little mad at me, it doesn't change how we're friends. She tells me about how her class was boring, and she wishes she fell asleep because it would be a better use of her time. We pass Albus and we both wave to him. I'm sure he's headed in that direction to see Scorp. Maybe he can get Scorpius to stop acting like an idiot. Ugh, I wish I had someone I could talk to about this, but Scorpius and I agreed to keep whatever it was we had a secret. I want to tell Alice so bad.

"Oh, I have to go! I'm supposed to meet with Professor Tibbins about some project in Runes. I will see you soon, Rose! Today we have lessons for the ball!" She tells me quickly. Damn, I forgot about lessons today. I despise those stupid lessons. Sorry, Mari.

I part ways with Alice and am left to go sulk for a little bit before lessons begin.

I'm so sorry. this is all I can do right now. I have no creativity whatsoever and I'm really struggling in life. school and family stuff is making me mentally unstable and my medical issues are making me constantly feel like shit. I promise I'm not giving up on this story. I just need some time. I really hope you can understand. I have plans for this book, I just need to write a filler chapter and I have no time or motivation for that right now. I love you all.

reyne