A Couple Little Games

We got into the room and Kaia had a devilish grin plastered across her face. I was most sure that these games wouldn't be school appropriate.

"Alright now circle up, all of you!" She told us, "Now sit!"

"Damn, Bixby. Never realized we were your slaves." Scorpius says.

"You wish, Malfoy," Kaia responded with a wink. OMG NO. Wait, why should I care? Scorp and I don't have a thing. We don't even like each other. We hate each other!

"Um, hello? Rose! Sit." Kaia said to me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I obediently sat down next to Alice. She highly objected.

"Rosiiie! You can't sit between Me and Albus!" She whispered heavily.

"Calm down you can snog him in the broom closet later tonight!" I respond in the same quiet voice.

"Please Rose!!" She whispers back.

"You do know this means I'll be forced to sit next to Malfoy, right?" I groan.

"Lucky you! Now go!" She says.
I grumpily get up and switch places with Albus. Al gives a small smile to me and I just roll my eyes and smile back.

"Oh I see. Someone must've been very eager to see their favorite Slytherin." Scorpius says to the back of me.

"My cousin is a nice guy!"

"Okay, favorite blonde."

"Alice is my best friend you dim wit."

"Malfoy?"

"Your dad is quite a sweetie!"
Scorpius has brought his head very close to mine.

"Oh but do you look at my father the way you look at me? I know you know what I'm talking about. Like you want to grab my face and sno-"

"Don't de daft, Malfoy! The only way I look at you is of pure concern for your mental health."

"So you care about me!"

Kaia clears her throat and everyone circled up turns to look at us. More people have joined us, so the feast must have gotten over with. Added to the circle are Wren, James, Fred, Mari, Frank, Louis, Molly and Roxanne.

"I'm not sure what you two are doing, but we would like to play. If you could kindly shut the bloody hell up, that would be appreciated!" James says to us. I break eye contact with Malfoy and turn away. Kaia tells us the first game we will be playing is Truth or Dare. We've all played this before and know how it goes, so we start right away.

"Fred, Truth or Dare?" Kaia asks. Fred looks like he's actually debating, but we all know what his answer will be.

"Dare," He replies.

"I dare you to write LOSER on your forehead in permanent marker," Kaia tells him.

"For fuck's sake Kaia! We've got class tomorrow!"

"Just think about this, the sooner you write it the sooner it will wash off." Kaia responded. Fred grabs the marker from Kaia and quickly scribbles the word on his forehead. He looks ridiculous.

"Okay it's my turn now. Mari, Truth or Dare?" Fred says.

"Hmm... let's do a truth." Mari responds.

"What would be the reason if you and James broke up?" Fred asks and Mari's face drops. Mari and James are one of the most popular couples. She's a muggle born from America, and a Slytherin. She's her backstory couldn't be more different than James, but their personalities are almost identical. Her mom met her stepdad when he was on holiday in the U.S.. Her stepdad happens to be Kaia's dad. James is a 3rd generation Gryffindor from England. His parents are the famous Harry and Ginny Potter. They've been dating since year 3. Every couple wishes they were like James and Mari. After what feels like an eternity of silence Mari finally answers.

"It'd probably be some dumb shit like I made a bet with one of you over a quidditch match and lost." She says.

"You'd break up with me over quidditch?" James replies with an exaggerated gasp.

"Damn right, gotta problem?" Mari slams back at him.

"Nope. No problem here. Love you!" James says right back.

Fred shakes his head and mutters, "Whipped, so fucking whipped."

"Shut the hell up Fred. Rose, truth or dare?" Mari asks to me.

"Um Dare?" I reply as if I am unsure.

"Kiss Malfoy, and a real kiss none of that on the cheek shit." Oh my fucking god. What the bloody hell? I might die. Kiss Scorpius? Ew. 1. He's Albus' best mate. 2. He's a Malfoy. 3. IT'S SCORPIUS AND HE IS DISGUSTING. There is no way I'm kissing that.

"Is there a no option?" I ask.

"Nope," Mari responds. That girl is cold.

"Oh come on, Weasley. You know you want some of this," Scorpius interjects.
He couldn't be more wrong. He is so gross. I let out a huge sigh and turn to Scorp. I guess I'm just gonna have to do this. As we get closer I feel Scorpius lightly grab my chin and pull me in like they do in the movies. Our lips touch and I can hear the reactions. Very soon after our lips connect I pull away and wipe my lips as if it will get rid of what I have just done.

——————————————————
hey guys!!

so i know i haven't put in any an's in awhile but i am so ecstatic! we have reached 92 reads!!! we are so close to 100 and that is so crazy. anyways i love this chapter so much! i loved telling you guys about mari's background and jamari!

omg i love those two together. they are the cutest and i also loves the idea of mari and kaia being step sisters! thank you sm for reading and don't forget to tell your friends!!

xo reyne🖤