Chapter 17

I shot and cut off some of the villagers heads. The soldiers were all cheering for me and I was in complete control of the situation. I felt happiness overcome me. I smiled whenever I saw the look of terror on the villagers faces. When I thought that I was done another truck arrived with only a few villagers. I motioned for some soldiers to being them to the stage. The villagers were a family. A mom, a dad, and a daughter. I rubbed my hands together like those evil villains in comic books.

"Please, don't hurt my wife and daughter, let them live. Take my life instead!" He pleaded to me. I clenched my hand into a fist and punched the man right in the jaw. I felt blood stain my knuckles and they weren't mine. The man spit blood onto the ground and pleaded again for me to not hurt his wife and daughter. I jumped unto the man and delivered severe blows to the head, face, everywhere. I got up and he was crying. He still pleaded for me to not hurt them.

"You really want me to let them go?" I asked the man.

"Yes...please."

"Alright I'll let them go, after my soldiers have had their way with them."

I walked up to Carlos and told him that he and the soldiers can fuck the wife and daughter if they wanted to. And long story short, they did. I made the man watch as his wife and daughter were being violated by the soldiers and Carlos. I watched with a sinister look on my face and I laughed like a maniac. I felt like a God. I felt like nothing can stop me.

After the soldiers and Carlos have had their way with the wife and daughter, I took a machete from one of the soldiers and I cut off the daughter's head. Her face showed terror and I shoved her head towards the man's face.

"Are you seeing this? This is your daughter. Look at her, isn't she beautiful?"

"You bastard!" He shouted at me.

"You shut the fuck up sir! Unless you want me to kill your wife...you know what, fuck it!" I went over to the man's wife and I cut her head off too.

"See? This is what happens when you dumbass villagers mess with pirates. You and your loved ones will be killed!"

I grabbed the villager by the head and I held the machete to his throat. He was whispering in another language and I knew he was probably praying, but I didn't care. I slit his throat and I kept whacking at it until his head came off. I grabbed hold of it and I held it in the air so all the soldiers could see.

"This is what happens to people who underestimate us! This is what happens to people who disrespects us! This is what happens to low-life scum who are a waste of space! WE ARE PIRATES!" I yelled.

All the soldiers cheered and held up the guns. I scanned the crowd and I took a bow. I threw the heads of the villagers into the crowd and I walked off the stage. Carlos gave me a pat on the back and said that if Vaas were here, he would be proud. I gave him a big smile and said thanks.

"Wait! There's 2 more you forgot!"

"Well, bring them to the stage!" I yelled.

I went up on the stage and I looked to my left towards the stairs.

"...holy shit." I whispered.

There, standing a few feet away from me were Kevin and Matt, my brothers. I stood there frozen as they walked on stage and when they saw me, they too were frozen in place. They were giving me horrified looks and I stared down at my hands. They were all bloody and I felt light headed.

"I said kneel!" Carlos yelled at my brothers. He took a gun and hit both of them on back of the head with the butt of gun.

I watched as my brothers groaned from the hit. They kneeled and looked at me. I watched them and Carlos came over to me with a machete in his hand. He placed it in my right hand.

"You know what to do." He whispered in my ear. He walked off the stage and all the soldiers were shouting at me to hurry up and cut off their heads. I looked at the machete and at my brothers. They looked at me with horror. Matt was giving me a pleading look and Kevin was just shaking his head in disappointment.

"I can't do it." I whispered.

I dropped the machete and I knelt on the ground. I stared at the floor wondering what have I become? Am I a monster? Did they witness what I did to that family? So many questions were running through my mind that I didn't noticed Carlos now had the machete in his hand and he headed towards my brothers. I snapped out of my thoughts and I looked up. Carlos held the machete up high and he was about to split Matt's head in 2. I ran in front of Carlos just as he was bringing his arm down. He stopped, the blade just only touching the top of my head.

"Blake! What the fuck is wrong with you! I almost sliced your head in half!"

"Don't hurt them, please. They're my brothers." I looked up and gave Carlos my puppy dog eyes. I usually give Matt the puppy dog eyes when I want to buy something from a store when I don't have any money.

Carlos laid down his arm and he threw away the machete. I sighed in relief and I looked at my brothers. They sighed in relief as well and I smiled. I looked back at Carlos and told him to set my brothers free.

"No." He said.

"What do you mean no? That is an order!"

"Listen here Blake, just because Vaas says you're his equal, doesn't mean that you're my equal. Plus, I don't take orders from weaklings who can't kill their family."

"That's no fair! They are my brothers. You know what? Fuck you!" I went to go untie my brothers when I felt a pair of hands grab me and I was forced to look at Carlos. He grabbed my hips and he flung me on his shoulder. He started walking off the stage and I tried to get out of his grasp. I kept whacking him on the back of his head, but he shrugged it off. I looked back at my brothers and they were knocked unconscious. The soldiers were dragging them somewhere and I kept hitting Carlos.

Eventually, we stopped at a shack. It was dark and the next thing I knew, I was thrown into the darkness and the only light shining was from the outside. I ran to the door, but Carlos shut it and locked it. I kept banging on the door and I stopped and went to the far corner of the shack, I laid on the wall and slid down it. I took out my mini flashlight and started making shadow puppets. Might as well pass the time until Vaas comes, am I right?