Chapter 32

"When will you 2 learn that I'm not going to stop beating the living shit out of you, unless you tell me where Hoyt is." He kicked Buck in the stomach and I cringed.

"You...a-are a fucking p-prick." Buck said and he leaned against the wall. His hands were tied behind his back and I wish I could help him, but I couldn't.

"How about you Hector? You ready to give up?" I glanced over at Hector and noticed that he was in a worse position than Buck. He was tied to a chair and he was beaten badly. Lyle went over and pulled him by his hair. He ordered one of his men to give him a pair of small pliers. He made his men hold Hector's mouth open and Hector struggled to get out of the chair. I couldn't handle it anymore so I ran over to Lyle and tried to rip the pliers from his hands. I took it from him and he gave me a disappointing look.

"Harry, what did I say about interrupting the interrogation?"

"I don't give a fuck." I said and I punched him in the face. One of his men came up from behind me and he grabbed the pliers out of my hand. I elbowed the guy in the nose and kicked him in the stomach.

"Stop fighting or he gets it!" I heard one of them yell and I turned to look at who was speaking. A soldier had their gun pointing at Hector's head and I held my arms up in surrender. Lyle got up and he put his hand to his nose and I saw the blood flow from his nose.

"Hit me." I told him.

"What?" He asked.

"I hit you and I swore at you. I deserve to be hit...unless you're a pussy." I smirked at him and he didn't even blink. He clenched his hand and raised his fist. I waited for him to hit me, but as usually he didn't do it. He put down his fist and he started caressing my cheek.

"I would never hit you, even if you say those things to me. You're too precious. Why don't you take a walk outside and get some fresh air? Is that why you hit me? Is the dust getting to your head?" I was about to punch him in the face again, until Buck signaled for me to leave.

"Are you sure?" I signaled back at him.

"Yes." He signaled.

"I'm sorry I hit you father. And yes, I think the dust is getting to my head." I gave him my saddest puppy dog eyes.

"Oh it's ok baby, don't cry, daddy will be outside when he's done taking care of business...ok?" He hugged me and I hugged him back and I left the prison. I walked outside and it was raining out. That was a first because for the amount of time I've been on this island, it has never rained. I started walking back to my house when I noticed that a soldier was being suspicious. As in he kept looking around and he seemed to be on edge. I noticed he looked familiar, but before I could ask him what was wrong, he screamed at the top of his lungs, and started thrashing about. All the soldiers ran over to him and tried to calm him down and he was causing a big commotion.

I backed away and all of a sudden, I felt someone grab me from behind and pull me into the alleyway. I tried to pull away, but he was pretty strong. He flipped me to look at him and he put a hand over my mouth. It was Jason. He put his finger to his lips and he took his hand away from my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed at him.

"Saving your ass and where's Buck?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa...why the hell are you wearing one of Hoyt's men uniforms? And why are you here?" Before I could ask him another question, he put his hand over my mouth again and he pulled me deeper into the shadows of the alleyway.

"You need to calm down on the drinks buddy."

"Yeah, almost killed Darwin." A few soldiers were escorting the crazy soldier. He looked our way and winked.