Chapter 31

"But that still doesn't explain why we're being locked up." Hector said.

"The boss won't let you guys go until you give us the location of Hoyt." The soldier said.

"No matter what he does, I'm not telling him shite." Buck said.

"Honestly, I'm more worried about Blake than us being locked up. He's going to be hanging out with a son obsessed psycho and he has to do what ever the man tells him to do. That's worse than what they are doing to us." Hector exclaimed.

"I'll be fine, just as long as he doesn't request me to do something impossible." I sneezed again and the soldier handed me a tissue.

"You need to get out of here Blake. You are sneezing like an old man in an old library, don't worry about us, we'll be fine." I nodded and the soldier and I walked out of the prison.

"Where the hell have you been?" We both turned our heads and saw Lyle walk over with an angry expression on his face.

"We were ju-" I was interrupted when Lyle punched the soldier right in the face.

"You motherfucker! Why would take my son in the prison!? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET HIM KILLED!?" Before Lyle could punch the soldier again, I pulled him away and grabbed him by the collar of his nice tailored suit and pushed him against the wall.

"He didn't try and get me killed! I suggested we go into the prison and see the prisoners! So if you're going to punish someone, punish me! I didn't know the prison was off limits!" I let go of his collar and I picked up a big stick lying on the ground and handed it to him.

"Hit me! It was my fault!"

He took the stick and he stared straight at me. I stared back at him with a glare, but he threw the stick away and he hugged me instead. I clenched my fists and tried to count to ten without punching this guy.

"I would never hurt you, but is it true? You suggested to go to the prison?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I wanted to see Buck and Hector." Just to let you guys know, I was still hugging this guy.

"Why would you want to see them? They're the enemy!"

"They're my friends."

"I forbid you to see them."

"Fucking shit." I mumbled and I looked up to see him raising an eyebrow.

"I said yes father." I said and smiled at him innocently, he chuckled and he stroked my hair. We were still hugging so it was awkward, until the soldier he punched, got up and dusted himself off.

"Next time you ever let my son go to the prison, you won't have to worry about walking ever again."

"Yes sir." The soldier said and he saluted, he then walked away to join his other friends. We both stopped hugging and Lyle pinched my cheek.

"I feel like a grandma pinching your cute cheeks." He smiled at me. I forced a smile and when he let go, I rubbed my cheek.

"Would you like a tour of your new home?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Say , "yes father", not...that word." He corrected me.

"Yes...father." I said miserably, he put an arm around my shoulder and we walked around his compound getting a very annoying tour. Every time he would either pat me on the head or he would pinch my cheeks. By the end of the tour, my cheeks hurt and I felt like I could still feel his hand patting my head. I was tired as hell and all I wanted to do was sleep in a warm bed. Lyle must have noticed that I was walking slowly and he asked if I wanted to go to bed.

"Where is my room?" I asked tiredly.

"You don't have a room, you sleep with me." When he said that, I literally snapped out of sleepiness. Sleeping with this guy? I'd rather sleep with Buck...scratch that...ok I have no idea who I would sleep with and...wait, why am I having this conversation in my head? Why the hell do I keep doing this? I had no choice so I said yes and conveniently, it was getting late so we walked to his room and he left. When he came back, he had a bunch of clothes in his arms.

"These are my son's pajamas, by the way, I won't be back till late at night so you have to sleep alone. But your body guards will be downstairs if you need anything." I nodded my head and he left without saying another word. I put on a t-shirt and some sweat pants and I crawled into his bed. I looked through his closet to see if he had any spare blankets and sure enough he did. I didn't want to sleep on the bed because if he came back and if he slept on the same bed as me...I didn't even want to imagine what he would do. I put a pillow and blanket on the floor and grabbed another blanket because the first one would be used for a rug. The floor was hard so I needed something soft to cushion my back.

"What the hell did I get myself into?" I asked myself before falling asleep.

(The Next Morning...)

I slowly opened my eyes and I yawned. I outstretched my arms and I sat upright in the bed I was sleeping on and...wait...bed? I heard snoring and I turned to my left and Lyle was sleeping with his back to me. I spazzed out and I ended up falling off the bed. I hit my elbow on the nightstand and it made a loud thump. Lyle woke up and he looked over at me. I was rubbing my elbow and I looked back at him. He got out of bed and he ran over to me.

"Are you hurt? Who did this to you?"

"No one and...OH GOD!" I didn't even notice, but Lyle was freakin' naked. As in I slept with a guy who had no clothes on. I closed my eyes and I lifted my hands to my eyes to cover them. Lyle was trying to remove my hands from my eyes, but I struggled to keep them there.

"What's wrong Harry? Please tell me and would you look at for one second!"

"Would you please put your clothes on!" I pleaded and he let go of my hands. I heard some drawers opening and closing. After, I felt some hands pry my hands from my face and I opened my eyes. He was fully clothe and I sighed with relief. Luckily, I didn't see his dick so I was safe, I noticed he was naked when I saw that his ass was exposed.

I wanted to make a joke that I saw a full moon, but I didn't say anything. He inspected my elbow and I waited for him to finish finding out that nothing serious happened.

"Don't scare me like that!"

"Why did you put me on the bed?" I asked.

"I thought you fell of the bed so I decided to put you back on it...why, did you want to sleep on the floor?"

"Yes." I said quietly.

"Well it's too late for that because it's morning! Come on let's get dressed!" He pulled me up and I followed him to the bathroom. He took out a toothbrush and some tooth paste and I gladly took them. I smiled as I felt the minty toothpaste hit my teeth. Lyle then handed me a towel and told me to take a shower. I was happily obliged. In the end, I felt nice and clean, when I had to wear clothes, I was given the same style of clothing I received yesterday, but I didn't mind. As long as I didn't have to wear a suit, it was fine by me.

"We are going to have a little conversation with Buck and Hector again today, so make sure you don't stand too close to me. Things might get bloody."

"No problem!" I said and I tied my shoelaces thinking about how the hell am I going to get out of here.