Chapter 7.

❝The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice ❞

√√📓√√

Dinner

Faridah's make up was done, beautifully by Uwani Aliyu. She slipped into her pitch and ash print silk gown. She went to the living room and snapped some pictures with her bridesmaid. They wore a black lace gown,their headgear were; green,pink and red.

The groom and his groomsmen were dressed in ash kaftan but of course the groom looked more handsome.

The groom and bride went to the venue with Aslam's friend, Ahmad's BMW.

The groomsmen and bridesmaids lined up in two rolls,leaving the bride and groom in the middle. The whole crowed stood up to welcome the couples, they all cheered at their arrival.

Baby Fresh on the beat and it's killing them all of course
It's killing them all of course

Make we scatter this place tonight
Dance and sweating like say na fight
We must to settle this thing tonight (yeah)
Come let us catch some feelings for night
And if you tell me say make I bend low (bend low, bend low)
I no go waste time but to do like so (bend low, bend low)
Iba di mi jo ibadi mi jo disco
This loving loving no be chop and go

Na because of you wey I get goosebumps
All over, all over
This feeling got me falling
All over, all over
E get as the something dey do me for body oh
All over, all over
I make you make we spend this money oh
All over, all over

All over by Tiwa Savage boomed as they all danced to their seats.

The photographers started taking shots.

Ahmad was called to the stage to say something about his best friend, Aslam.

"Ahh, I don't really know what to say. Aslam and I have been friends since secondary school days. I remember the day we first met, we fought because I scored the goal instead of him. . ." the whole crowed laughed.

"Yeah,Aslam is that jealous. And also very proud. That's why I am literally his closest friends. Nobody can tolerate him like I do. But he is also a great guy with a good sense of humor." He turned to Faridah "you're lucky to be married to this jerk," he covered his mouth "sorry! Bad language. Or should I say he is lucky to be married to such a beauty. . If he annoys or disrespect you,be sure to tell me, so I can deal with him." He said with seriousness in his voice.

The crowd clapped.

"Can we have the brides bestfriend on the stage please," the MC said.

Nobody was sure who the MC was talking about.

"Can I have Faisal khalil Na'abba on the stage,please?"

Khalil was caught off guard,he thought the MC was referring to one of her female friends. He didn't know what to say, he didn't prepare for all this. He got up and walked to the stage,he collected the Mic from the MC.

People started mumbling about how the brides best friend is a male.

"I really didn't plan for all these," he said, seriously "what should I say? We all know Faridah and how good of a person she is. I thank her always for teaching me the value of time,for teaching me that the best relationships in life are built on the base of intentionality and that to truly love one another, you must both love yourself and be there for one another. And also spend less time fighting but caring for each other instead. . ." he paused. The whole crowd was quite.