Chapter 25.

"No... give it here!" I stretched my arms up, to catch Khalil's long hold.

"Get it babe," he smirked, his arms going behind him while I followed it like the hungry lady that I am.

"Argh, Khalil. Please." I whined.

He sat on the bed, his hands still up, I claimed on top of the bed to get hold of it but his hand immediately went back. I followed his hands again and he brought it to the front, I sighed helplessly, I stepped down from the bed and crossed my hands across my chest. He smirked at me wiggling the cause of my struggle in front of him. I huffed and stomped my feet on the floor, thinking of ways in which I can overpower this tall and strong husband of mine who is taking advantage of my short and powerless self. Grumbling, I walked closer and stood in front of him, I took hold of his strong, clasp hands to rip it open, but he was too strong for me.

"Stop it already, please." I said, tiredly. He only chuckled which got me annoyed. I smacked his hard chest but he didn't seem affected by my smack. More annoyed, I used all the power I could muster and hit him very hard on his chest, pain cursed through my arms, making me wince in pain and Khalil let out a loud groan of pain, falling on the bed, his hands went to his chest, rubbing it, he looked so much in pain.

Oh, my God! What did I do? I claimed on top of the bed once again. "Khalil I am so sorry, please are you okay?" He didn't answer me, his back was facing me so I couldn't see his face. I was scared but I was thankful he was still breathing. I shook him more, urging him to look at me.

"Khalil, please tell me you forgive me. I didn't know it would hurt this much." I rubbed circles on his back. "Khali my love, please I am sorry." I felt him turning and I sighed in relief.

But he had another plan cause the next thing I knew was I was under Khalil, I didn't know how he did it, it happened so quick, within a blink of an eye.

Both his hands held mine in side, caging me under him, his weight wasn't on me but I still couldn't move, he smirked down at me, I tried releasing myself out of his cage, but I couldn't move.

"I am ready to accept your apology. So, which way do you want to apologize?" He asked, still smirking.

"Let go of me you jerk." I seethed.

He laughed. "Not now babe."

We were so close, I didn't like it. His breath was touching me and so was mine, but with the looks of it he was clearly enjoying every single thing about it.

Our bodies were so close, that I could feel the hotness of his body against mine. Heat ran across my whole beings in a swift motion. His nearness did things to me that I didn't like.

"I will scream." I threatened.

"I doubt they will hear you, and even though they manage to, they will think we are doing something." He winked.

I opened my mouth, surprised. "You are shameless!"

"What?" He asked, his brows knitting. I could see every inch of his face so perfectly. I marked every details, Gosh, his sideburns though, I c- "Aren't you my wife?" His voice broke me off from my small trance.

Wait? Was I admiring Khalil? Like... Argh!

"Get off me, Khalil."