chapter 12

Nini p.o.v
In 3 days we are going to the dream concert, I can't believe we're actually going there to perform. I'm so excited, and we're going to have a collab stage with bts seniors. Me and jhope and jungkook already began our practice for it. We are going to have a dance solo with modern dance, while namjoon oppa and sara unnie are going to have a rap battle with suga oppa too. And v, vin, bushy, jimin, and jin are going to sing "I don't love you" by urban senior. I really like that song, these stages are going to be so cool and fun. But right now in the practice room it's so awkward, we are practicing separately, jungkook couldn't say anything because jhope was giving us the glares. He would nag at us for making mistakes in the dance and return into being silent. I don't like this quiet serious jhope, I want to hit him and yell at him until he returns to the old smiling jhope. I haven't seen him smile since then.

There was one more day until the dream concert, everyone was practicing really hard.

"Girls, just don't worry and go to sleep everything is going to be alright" jin oppa said encouraging us. We nodded and headed to our room. Vin unnie and bushy unnie toke baths really fast and slept right away. While sara unnie was smiling at her phone, what the hell is wrong with her these days. She's scaring me. I take a bath and try to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to go to the dance practice room. Before I entered I found jhope practicing so hard while sweating a lot. His face was still a straight face. I sigh and instead go the vocal room. Suprisingly taetae was there.

"Hey, Nini what are you doing here" his face looking drowsy.

"Just wanted to move around the building before I sleep" I know it's a stupid reply but whatever.

"Hey, Nini I have a question? Does vin noona have someone she likes" he asked looking at me with his puppy eyes. I giggled at his question, so he does like her.
"Why, do you like her?" I asked smirking at him.
"Idk, that's the thing I don't know how I feel" he stared at the floor looking so serious. This kid, he surly is a special kind. I smiled at him "why don't you ask her yourself?" I got up and left to go to sleep.

The day finally came, I kept practicing everywhere, I was so nervous and scared.
"Girls, it's going to be alright, don't worry" Sara unnie patted us in the back trying to make us feel better. It's really good to have a leader like her, even if she's tough.

We performed our debut song and now we're waiting for the collab stage. I hope the fans like it. We also watched other seniors perform, it was so exciting and so cool how we got to see them perform.

As we are waiting I noticed jhope oppa wasn't with us, so I went looking for him, has I was walking I heard jhope's laugh, his old sweet laugh, I got happy so I rushed to see what was making him laugh like that. Then it hit me right in the face, he was laughing with joy from red velvet and nayeon form twice. My face was burning, he was dancing to their songs and joking with them. It was totally flirting. My hands naturally became fists. He hasn't smiled and laughed like this for a long time. And know he is to these girls. How can he, my eyes were heating up.

"Nini wha.." Sara unnie came up, I right away shutted her up by putting my hand in her mouth. She say jhope giggling with the girls.

"Wow, he was still gloomy a second ago" she whispered. Then someone else came and joined the crew it was namjoon, he also started laughing with them and joking. I looked at sara unnie for her reaction. Her stare right now can seriously kill.

"Unnie, should we do something really evil right now" I whispered to her. I wanted to burn their flirty time so badly.
"You know it's my specialty" she mumbled back.