chapter 29

Bushy p.o.v

Mom has been bugging me so much since the scandals happened. She's been telling me to leave the group and be solo or something. She just doesn't want me to be in the group anymore. How in the world does she want me to do that. The members are like family to me now. The scandals would eventually fade out and everything would be back to normal but mom isn't understanding.

"What's wrong sweetie" jiminie came and sat by me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders making me feel warm.

"It'd just mom, she keeps on talking nonsense" I reply awkwardly, playing with my nails and not looking at him.

" What kind of nonsense?" He mumbles cuddling me more, I punch his hard chest and free from his embrace.

"She wants me to leave the group, she keeps on calling me every day and saying the same things over and over again" I continue whining, he grabs my phone and looks for my mom's number.

"What are you doing?!" Is really trying to call mom.

"Let me have a word with her, I'll convince her why you shouldn't leave" he causally replies and continues on looking for the number. He finds it and right away dials the number. I just watch him and wait to see what will happen.

"Hello, ommane this Jimin bush's boyfriend, I heard that you want her to leave the group, how can you say such a thing ommane" he starts talking to her making me nervous.

"No...the thing is.." mom tries to answer but couldn't.

"Don't worry ommane, bushy wouldn't be harmed by those scandals and everything would be back to how it was, just trust me, you trust me right?" This kid is really smooth talker. I give him a smile and wait for moms answer.

" of course I do!! Agioo thanks son I'll leave her to you, please take good care of her, my precious son in law" I slammed my face at her response, I never knew my mom was this convincable.