Chapter 35

Sara's POV

Everyone was still asleep and I think the boys probably have a hangover. When I woke up I was the only one In the room. I knew jimin and bushy sleep together but I didn't know the rest did too. I pout it's boring without all of them here and when did I become the single out of them?!

I walked around it was 12:40 pm I don't know long there planning on sleeping we didn't have anything today so doesn't really matter. I lay down on the floor of the living room.

"So boreddddddddddd! IM BORED!" I started screaming hoping someone will wake up but no one did. I sighed and was gonna scream again.

"How about stop screaming and go outside?" I jumped up to hear a voice I looked behind to see Namjoon dressed up leaning on a wall and crossing his arms over his chest looking at me. I got up and fixed my shirt and hair give a small fake cough.

"Didn't know you were awake.." I avoided looking at him because Oh My God was he hott I rubbed my neck and looked up.

"I am I'm heading out to get medicine for the boys I took the last pain killers if you want to join I'm okay with it." He said i finally looked at him and we made eye contact we stayed like that for god knows how many but I broke it off and nod walking to the direction of the room. When I shut the door I covered my face with my hands and blushed. His so cuteee I can't my heart is beating so fast! I placed a hand on my heart trying to calm down. I got dressed and making sure I look cute too I don't even know why! Oh god I'm turning into Nini.

I walked out and Namjoon was on his phone, I clear my throat and he looked up

I walked out and Namjoon was on his phone, I clear my throat and he looked up. He looked at my outfit up and down then blush I also blush then walked to the door.

"Come on the world is waiting for us!" I said I'm trying not to make it awkward which is kind of working he smile nodding then walked out. I close the door and Namjoon locked it.

We walked side by side it was a beautiful weather and not a lot of fans spotted us just a few here and there. And some didn't even brother us which was nice. They usually always come and talk with us not that I mind I like my fans very much but sometimes when I need to be somewhere they hold me back little bit.

"Your on be on knowing bros right?" Namjoom asked starting a conversation. I nodded I wasn't excited as the girls I wasn't really a fan of the show. But I know we have to wear school uniforms which what I'm looking forward too!

"Don't be nervous their great guys we went on there." He said

"Yeah I know Nini watched it and saying how cute Jhope looked." It was true she was watching it not letting me watch anything else so I was forced to watch it. It was funny to watch them and I may or may not have thought Namjoon looks hott in his uniform.

We talked more about the show and how it's gonna go down also told me not to be sassy their already have enough from heechul. We got the pain killers and went home not before stopping to eat 'breakfast' which was probably lunch by now. When we got back everyone was awake Namjoon give them pain killers and the girls were quiet and taking care of them the whole day so we didn't do anything just stayed home.