Chapter Sixteen

I woke up next to Klaus, who was asleep. 

"Klaus." I whispered. He opened his eyes. 

"Hello love." He greeted. 

"I'm going to go get dressed because I'm naked." I stated awkwardly. I took a blanket and wrapped it around my body. I tried to walk into the bathroom after grabbing my clothes but Klaus grabbed my hand gently and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back, but pulled away after a while. I stood up and dropped the blanket then got dressed. 

"Do you know I love you?" Klaus asked as I sat on his lap with my knees on either side of his waist.

"I've heard it a few times." I said kissing his jaw bone. He moaned causing me to laugh before I stood up and walked out of the room with messy hair. 

"Juliet Forbes!" I heard Bekah yell. 

"Hmm?" I asked looking at her. 

"Gross. You totally slept with my brother." Bekah laughed. 

"I'm not commenting on that." I stated, rubbing the back of my head. 

"Go fix your hair and maybe less people will notice." Bekah commented. I cleared my throat, embarrassed. 

"Um... I'm just going to go back in that room and not come back out until my hair is done." I stated walking back into Klaus room. I looked down and blushed. 

"That was an interesting conversation love." Klaus laughed still laying on his bed. I laid next to him and put my head on his chest. 

"Yeah it was." I whispered before closing my eyes and falling asleep on his chest. 

          I woke up later on and I was still laying my head on Klaus chest. 

"Hello Klaus." I greeted kissing under his jawbone. 

"Hello love." Klaus greeted lowing his head to kiss my neck. 

"I love you Klaus." I said kissing his lips. He kissed back and slid his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly allowed it. I tugged at his short and he took it of and I did the same and... you know. 

           Later I was laying on Klaus bed wearing his short only and he wasn't wearing anything but a blanket. 

"If you lived alone I would go downstairs and get something to drink right now, but I can't because you have siblings. Actually, I mean brothers and a very Flirty, cocky, seductive one at that." I stated. 

"They wont be home for a while." Klaus informed. I stood up and walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and heard someone clear their throat behind me. I turned around and saw Elijah. I looked down and blushed. 

"Oh my gosh! Elijah. I'm so sorry Klaus said that you weren't here." I blushed even more. 

"It doesn't bother me." Elijah smiled at me. 

"Mhmm." I hummed awkwardly filling my cup up with water. 

"Well, have a nice day." I said. 

"Are you just going to stay in my brother's room all day?" Elijah laughed. 

"Maybe." I winked at him and he smiled at me. I walked upstairs and sat on Klaus bed.

 "Your brother is here. Be lucky it was the polite one and not Kol." I laughed as he sat up and wrapped his arms around me. 

"I heard that. I'm sorry about that." Klaus said nibbling on my neck playfully making me shiver. 

"Klaus. Stop it." I giggled.

 "No thank you love." Klaus said as he did it again. I shivered and ran away from him and he chased me at a far speed for me. He caught me and nibbled on my neck again.