Chapter Twenty Five

"Caroline, I have to. Don't tell me you haven't realized how messed up my life has become." I argued trying to talk Caroline into letting me leave town. 

"But, I don't want you to leave...again." Caroline argued. 

"I promise I'll call you everyday." I persuaded. 

"Fine, but I know a few originals that might have a problem with it." Caroline smiled at me. 

"Kol's in a box, I'm mad at Klaus for putting him there, I don't know Elijah very Well, and... Crap! I have to convince Bekah." I stated. 

"Thanks Caroline." I said as I grabbed my coat and walked off. How to tell Bekah? I thought. I walked inside the grill forgetting that I had not seen Klaus leave. I sat at the bar. I waved Matt over to me. 

"Can I get a drink?" I asked. He nodded and handed me a soda. I pouted at him. 

"I only get soda for my farewell drink?" I asked. 

"Farewell?" Matt asked. 

"I'm going to live with my dad. I have changed a lot in this town and I know I can't change the fact that I'm a vampire now, but I can get pretty damn close to who I used to be." I informed Matt. 

"Well, You're going to have to leave sober." Matt stated. 

"Fine." I groaned. Matt walked away and I heard someone sit next to me. I looked up and saw Klaus. 

"Can you take a hint?" I asked irritated. 

"You're leaving town, were you planning on telling me?" He asked angrily. 

"I'm kind of pissed at you right now so no I wasn't gonna tell you, I was hoping you would get the point." I growled. 

"So you were just going to leave without a goodbye?" Klaus asked furious. I pretended to think for a second. 

"Hmmmmmm.... Yeah." I stated. 

"Well, now that I know, you will come to say goodbye before you leave right?" Klaus asked hopefully. 

"To Bekah." I said coldly before walking away. I got out my phone and called Bekah. 

"Hello." She greeted. 

"Bekah. I'm leaving town, I'll text you every day, no choice." I quickly said into the phone before hanging up on her. I walked home and packed my suitcases. I called everyone and told them goodbye. I decided to go to the Mikaelsons so once I got there I walked inside and saw Bekah. She ran up and hugged me crying on my shoulder. 

"Are you ever coming back?" She asked. 

"I don't know." I said pulling away. 

"You have to say goodbye to Nik." Bekah said. Before I could interrupt Klaus was there and at that moment nothing else mattered. I ran to him and hugged him. 

"I love you." I said. 

"Then, why are you leaving?" Klaus asked. 

"Come on, Klaus, not even you can hide how this town changed me. I want to go back to normal as much as possible." I cried. I kissed his cheek. 

"And you change me. So I can't be with you." I said before running to my car and driving home. I got home to find Caroline. 

"Have you been crying why?" She asked worried. 

"Just an emotional goodbye with the Mikaelsons." I laughed. 

"Are you ready to go?" She asked. I nodded and we drove to the airport. When they were checking my bags I hugged her and then, I did the routine. I got on the plane and stared out the window as we flew away. Damn I would miss it here, but most of all, I'd miss him.