Chapter Fourty One

I laid on my bed staring at the beautiful little girl in my arms.

Flashback

I was on my bed holding my new born baby girl.

"So what are you going to name her?" Bekah asked.

"I was thinking Reboline,  Rebekah and Caroline." I smiled.

"She's beautiful." Caroline giggled. I looked down at her and into her big blue eyes.

Flashback over.

"How's Rebel doing?" Klaus asked walking into our room.

"She's doing good." I laughed. I looked at him and he sat next to me then Rebel started laughing at Klaus and suddenly the lights went out.

"Turn the light back on love." Klaus ordered.

"I didn't do that." I protested.

"Then, who did?" He asked looking at Rebel.

"Rebel?" I asked. "I guess, She is a witch." He explained. I laughed.

"She's a wolf too. Is she going to turn?" I asked.

"Not unless she kills someone." Klaus explained.

"I won't let that happen." I smiled stroking her cheek with my thumb. 
-
I handed Rebel to Caroline.

"Hey little Rebel." She cooed. Rebel laughed and reached for her.

"She likes you. At least this time the lights stayed on." I laughed.

"What do you mean?" Caroline asked, but she didn't look up,her eyes were glued on the beautiful baby girl in her arms.

"Last time she laughed the lights turned off. She's pretty powerful." I explained.

"Yeah." Caroline stated.  
-
I was holding Rebel and talking to her quietly.

"Hey little baby girl. I'm Juliet, your mom. I'm a witch and a vampire. You're a wolf and a witch." I explained.

"You're talking to Rebel? You know She can't understand you right?" Kol laughed walking in.

"You don't know that." I joked. He sat next to me.

"So, if she gets turned into a hybrid, will she keep her powers?" He asked.

"I don't know yet." I answered.

"She's adorable, isn't she?" I asked, admiring my child.

"Yes she is." Kol responded. I looked at her eyes and gasped. One of her eyes were blue like mine and the other was golden like a wolf.

"Look at her eyes." I demanded. He did as told.

"That's strange." Kol stated.

"I'm taking her to see Janet." I demanded and walked to my car. I buckled Rebel into her car seat and we left. 
-
I walked inside and walked in Janet's room and saw Janet sitting on Alex's lap kissing him. As soon as I walked in they both turned to look at me. Quickly I covered Rebel's eyes and turned away.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't know.  Janet can I talk to you?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Yeah. One second." Janet replied. I closed the door and sat on the couch. Soon, Janet walked out and sat across from us.

"So, what's the problem?" She asked.

"Look at her eyes." I ordered handing Rebel to her.

"That's weird I guess it is just showing her true side." Janet explained.

"Oh and one more thing. Rebel is going to age quickly. Really quickly. Like in a few weeks she will be sixteen." Janet informed.

"Ok. I have a quick question. If She becomes a hybrid will she keep her powers?" I asked. 

 "If I'm right...no." Janet replied.