Chapter Thirty Two

I woke up in Klaus' room, my head was resting gently on his chest. I looked up and kissed him gently causing him to open his eyes and kiss me back. 

"Hello love." Klaus greeted. 

"Hey, do we have any more planning to do today?" I asked already tired of all the wedding planning. 

"Don't worry I'll handle it today." Klaus informed. I nodded. 

"I'll help with something." I said. I stood up and walked to my suitcase. I got out a black tank top and white cut-offs then put them on and sat next to Klaus. 

"So, what do I do in the meantime?" I asked.  

"Have fun. Hang out with your friends or Caroline." Klaus suggested. 

"Fine, I love you." I said before walking off and going downstairs. I walked outside and got in my car, turning it on and driving to the grill.

            Once I got there I walked inside and looked around, finding Kol and Bekah hanging out with Alex and Janet at the bar. I walked over to them and sat down.

 "Bekah, Kol, Alex, Janet." I greeted. 

"Hey, I heard You're engaged." Janet stated. I nodded. 

"I am." I laughed. 

"So, did you leave my brother to do all of the work?" Bekah laughed. 

"He volunteered." I laughed playfully shoving her. 

"Good, you need a break." Kol said. 

"Bekah, Caroline is my Maid of honor and You're my favorite brides maid. Can you two get along long enough to decorate everything and shop for dresses for all of you?" I asked. 

"I guess." Bekah shrugged. I called the bartender over to me. 

"Tequila Please." I ordered. 

"I'll take one too." Janet said. I looked at her shocked. 

"You don't drink." I stated. 

"Well, last time I checked neither did you. I guess we all change." Janet stated. I laughed and She picked up her cup and gulped down her drink, causing her to cough. I gulped mine down with ease. We all laughed at Janet's failed attempt of drinking. 

"I'm Juliet's best friend." Janet argued. 

"No I am!" Alex argued back. 

"In your dreams." Kol scoffed. I have absolutely no idea how this argument started, but it did and I knew not how to end it. 

"Okay, let's leave that alone and play a game." I stated. They all nodded. 

"Okay. So I ask you a question about me and you each answer it, who ever gets it right doesn't have to drink and whoever gets it wrong does, ready?" I asked. 

"#1. What is my favorite color?" I asked pointing at Alex. 

"Baby blue." He answered. I pointed at Janet. 

"Pink." She answered. I pointed at Kol. 

"Red." He answered. I pointed at Bekah. 

"Purple." She answered. I pointed back at Alex. 

"You were right. Everyone else drink." I demanded taking a shot. 

"#2. How old am I?" I asked and pointed at Alex. 

"Seventeen." Alex answered. I pointed at Janet. 

"Eighteen." She answered. I pointed at Kol. 

"Nineteen." He answered. I pointed at Bekah. 

"Sixteen." She answered. 

"If I was sixteen would I be getting married?" I asked. I pointed at Kol. 

"You were correct." I said drinking my shot. 

           "Are you sober yet?" I asked. I was with Janet and She was drunk. 

"Yes. Can I tell you something?" She asked. 

"Of course." I said. She sat there silently. She was about to say something when my phone rang. I answered it. 

"Hello love. Are you going to come home soon?" Klaus asked. 

"Hey. That would suggest that we live together." I stated. 

"Practically." Klaus laughed. 

"Yeah I'll be home soon. I love you." I said hanging up. I walked back over to Janet. 

"Can you call me and tell me later. Klaus wants me at his place." I said apologetically. 

"Of course, go." She said. 

         I was sitting on the couch with Klaus. We were making out when my phone rang. I pulled away and grabbed my phone. I answered it. 

"Hey Janet." I smiled. 

"Are you going to tell me?" I asked. There was a silence. 

"I'm a witch."