Energy

^w^ we should thank you for giving us entertainment

Me: You're too sweet >\\w\\<

Yay, hugs!

Papyrus: (still hugging the asker) owo
Gaster: Son, you have a habit of hugging people a little too tightly. Maybe let them go so they can breaths? (chuckles)
Papyrus: (lets go gently) uwu

...why did you keep the bloody bandage? 😂😂

Papyrus: (realization, stares at it) I don't know... (throws it out) Agh, damn it. Blood on my gloves. Eh, I can wash it off.
* His phone rings, and he steps outside to take the call.

I need to draw it, it's so sweet. You guys... you're such good brothers.

Oh... there goes my heart again... why do you do this to me Q-Q

Me: It's my job as an author to hit you in the feelz ;3
Sans & Papyrus: (smile cutely)

Yeah, but how can we shove antidepressants in his mouth if he can't even open his mouth?

Sans: Don't question my methods. How do you think I eat?

2-6! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!

Why are you such a bitch?
Seriously, what are your true motives?
Family? Is your family in danger?
Finances?
Your own sick pleasure?
Seriously, what the hell do you want and why?

????? 6: I have no family except for 2 and 8. They're my sisters, and they aren't in any danger that I know of. The three of us are being paid to do this, and we need money to support ourselves. When you keep messing up job interviews, you start getting desperate for any source of income.

*looks to the side guiltily* ...

Me: It's okay, I did Geno too ;-;

Seriously though, that was beyond sweet. Just that "thank you for everything"... I feel like that was something Sans really needed to hear.

Papyrus: He's always taken care of me, kept me safe, kept me alive, and I can't think of anything I could ever do that would be enough to thank him for that.

YEET INTENSIFIES

Undyne: (filled with determination)
Papyrus: (claps a hand over her mouth) You're gonna break the windows.

NEVERRRR! *continues pelting 6 with rocks*

????? 6: (HISSSSSSS) (throws a rock back but misses, decides to retreat)
* She books it into the trees, towards Waterfall.

And- *bows* Thank you, thank you!

Flowey: (was spying, claps) :3

Karma is extremely tall, most likely 13 feet XD

Papyrus: (snaps fingers, levitates himself with blue magic) Did you forget? :3

Karma: A-alright paps. Just... just don't get yourself into any trouble... I just wanted to help. I have done it before, no humans got hurt, and everything was fine... but if this is what's gonna happen... *sighs* I will let you be.

Papyrus: Thank you, Karma. I appreciate your willingness to help, but I'm sure I can do this. Just wait and see. (smiles)

G: WHAT YOU JUST CALL HIM YOU WANNABE DOUCHEBAG?!
Bonbon: G, calm down—
G: I WILL NOT FUCKING CALM DOWN!!!! I WILL END THIS BITCH!
Bonbon: ._.
Geno: Is 6 gonna die?
Bonbon: Yes—
Geno: GOOD.