| twenty five | grocery store

•requested by @TheExtremeCrackShips !! thanks for requesting!!•
-
it was a normal day when el noticed that they were out of eggos in the wheeler house. and boy, she wasn't having that. she went to mike's room and told him that they needed to go get more. and of course, mike said yes because how can he say no to el?

they both got dressed and walked out to get on mike's bike, mike on the front and el behind him. he peddled them
all the way to the store.

now it's november. so it's pretty cold in hawkins, but he didn't care. this boy was so in love with this girl that he just rode his bike to the store to get a box of eggos in the middle of november.

when they got in the store, el went straight to the frozen aisle. but mike had walked away to go get nutella, he thought that she'd like to try something new on her eggos. but when he got back to her, he noticed something strange.

there was a guy flirting with his girl. and he wasn't having it. he had never explained to el what flirting was so she just thought he was being nice. but no, he was trying to get with her and mike couldn't really blame him because wow was she beautiful.

but mike knew that he had to stop
him, el was his girl.

he walked up to them and put his arm around el.

"you ready babe?" -mike.

"yes!" -el.

"okay let's go." -mike.

so he walked to the register to pay with his arm around el. and that guy, he was mad. but it's okay because mike and eleven are inseparable.

after mike payed they walked out of the store hand in hand. they got on mike's bike and he peddled them home in the cold november air.

once they got in, they made eggos and cuddled on the couch. and yes, el liked the nutella.

turns out this day didn't end up bad after all.

i'm sorry this was so short and bad

i'm sorry this was so short and bad. but i updated!! whoop! and if you request anything, can you do it in the direct messages please? because i can't keep up with the ones in my comments lol. okay thanks!!