| eight | sleepover 🤘

(a/n: this will be all the boys, not just mike and el. but there will be mileven moments. I promise... hehe see what I did there?)

Mike
All the boys are coming over tonight to stay over. It's gonna be so much fun. El, the guys and me. I'm so excited for what we are gonna do. Maybe we'll play truth or dare, would you rather, twister, idk but whatever we do it will be fun.
Dustin
Tonight will be fun. I'm gonna suggest that we play truth or dare because I want Mike and El to kiss. I know they like each other, or at least I know he likes her. He doesn't stop talking about her.

The hours passed and it was finally time for the boys to come over to Mike's house. El was very excited about tonight too. Her and Will finally met about 2 months ago and they've been friends ever since. When all the boys got to Mike's house they ordered pizza and started playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare Lucas." -Mike.
"Truth." -Lucas.
"Oh you're such a wuss, anyway. Is it true that you still sleep with a night light?" -Mike.
"No." -Lucas says lying.
"Cough cough liar cough cough." -Mike said laughing.
"Hey I'm not lying!" -Lucas.
"Sure you aren't." -Mike says sarcastically.
"Okay Mike. Truth or dare?" -Dustin.
"Dare." -Mike.
"I dare you to kiss El." -Dustin.
"W-what?" -Mike.
"Who's the wuss now?" -Lucas said laughing.
"You heard me. Kiss El." -Dustin.

Mike and El looked at each other nervously. They both secretly wanted to do it but they'd never admit it. It was awkward until Mike leaned in. They kissed for a few seconds then pulled away. They were both blushing like crazy.

"YES. MILEVEN IS HAPPENING!" -Dustin, Lucas and Will said while jumping up and down.
"Mileven?" -Mike and El both asked.
"It's your names put together. Mike, Eleven, mileven." -All the boys said.
"Is that really necessary?" -Mike said blushing.
"Yes, it's very necessary." -Dustin.

They continued playing for a while and soon enough it was time to go to sleep. They all laid down on the carpet and talked for a while. After a while Dustin, Lucas and Will were asleep and the only people still awake her Mike and El. They were both leaned over in their side so they were facing each other.

"You know, we didn't have to kiss today if you didn't want to. It was just a stupid dare." -Mike.
"No, it's okay. I wanted to." -El sort of said in a whisper.
"Really? You did?" -Mike said excitedly.
"Yes. Did you?" -El.
"Yes. I did El." -Mike said blushing.

They both went to sleep that night happy. They both liked each other.

Then morning came and Mike and El woke up first. They just talked until the rest of the boys woke up. Soon it was time to eat breakfast. They all went upstairs and ate Eggos and bacon. They all finished and it was time for the boys to go home. Mike and El walked them outside while they all got on their bikes.

"That was the best sleepover ever!" -Dustin said before they rode away.
"Yeah. Yeah it was." -The rest of the boys and El said together.

They all left and Mike and El went back to the basement.

"I had fun El." -Mike.
"Me too Mike." -El.

| T H E E N D |

hope y'all liked that. and yes I know. Will isn't in the pic at the top but I couldn't find one with him in it. oh well. just pretend. thanks for reading! bye. xoxo