| five | i love you 💙

Mike and El were sitting in the basement. El was laying in her
fort playing with the Supercom. And Mike was planning another D&D debate for him and the boys. It was just a regular Saturday. But to them, it was another great day with each other.

"El?" -Mike.
"Yes Mike?" -El.
"Do you want to do something?" -Mike.
"Yeah. What do you wanna do?" -El.
"Let's bake a cake." -Mike.
"That sounds like fun!" -El.
"Okay, let's go." -Mike.

They walked up the stairs and went to the kitchen. They were home alone because Nancy was at Jonathan's and Karen and Holly were shopping. When they got in the kitchen Mike started getting everything they needed to bake a cake. All the ingredients, the bowls, the utensils, everything. El didn't really know what to do but she enjoyed doing anything with Mike. She loved him.

"Have you ever baked a cake before?" -Mike.
"No." -El.
"Oh, well it's fun. And the cake is delicious after it's done. I'm sure you'll love it." -Mike.
"Me too Mike." -El.

They were mixing the ingredients when Mike hit El with some batter. She laughed but hit him back with some. Soon enough they were in a war. They were both running around the kitchen, plopping cake batter on each other. They were having so much fun that they didn't even think about the mess they'd have to clean up before Karen got home. Tthey were just enjoying each other's company.

"Mike!"- El.
"Hey you're hitting me too!" -Mike.

Then they just both burst out in laughter. The bond those two had was inseparable. After what seemed like forever, they stopped laughing and continued their war. Before they knew it, they were in the basement throwing batter on each other. They were having such a messy, but great time. Mike had El cornered. He stopped throwing cake batter and started tickling her. She fell on the couch and he fell on the floor beside her. He eventually stopped tickling her.

"You wanna know something El?" -Mike.
"Yeah. What is it Mike?" -El.
"I love you." -Mike.
"I love you too Mike." -El.

They were both so happy about the conversation they just encountered. They both knew they loved each other by that's the first time they've said it.

"El?" -Mike.
"Yeah?" -El.
"You have some batter on your face, here I'll get it." -Mike.
He kissed her.
"Thanks Mike." -El said while laughing and blushing.
"Wow, I was right. This is delicious!" -Mike.

After that they went upstairs and realized that all the batter for the cake was no longer in the bowl, but everywhere else. Then it hit them, they have to clean this up. But they didn't mind that much. As long as they got to spend time together. That's all that mattered.

| T H E E N D |

Sorry this is short. I kind of ran out of ideas. But I thought this was cute. Thanks for reading. Xoxo 😊