| fourteen | school 📚

thanks to strangereggosx for this suggestion. its great!•

El
Tomorrow is my first day at Mike's school. I think it's called Hawkins Middle. I'm nervous.

"Mike?" -El.

"Yeah El?" -Mike.

"I'm nervous." -El.

"What about Princess?" -Mike.

"S-school tomorrow." -El.

"Oh El, you'll be fine. I'll be right there with you all day. We have every class together." -Mike.

"I'm still scared though. What about mouth breathers?" -El.

"Don't worry about them okay? You'll be fine. I promise." -Mike.

"Promise?" -El.

"Promise." -Mike.

After a while of Mike telling El what you do at school, they went to sleep. El was still kind of shaky but she knew she'd be okay since Mike would be there.

The next morning Mike woke El up for her first day at Hawkins Middle School. She got up and Nancy helped her find a cute outfit for the best first impression possible. She wore a pretty gray dress with a blue jean flannel around her waist. Paired with pink combat boots and a pastel pink flower crown. Her hair was now grown to a pixie cute so it's looked great with the flower crown.

( picture below )

Mike wore his regular striped shirt with khaki pants

They ate breakfast and left for school.

They both got on Mike's bike and rode to school. They finally made it and walked in hand in hand. Mike knew she was scared, that's why he held her hand. He didn't care what anyone thought. Of course the boys would tease him, but he had to be there for El. No matter what the boys said.

When they walked in El was frightened by the noise and tightened her grip on Mike's hand.

"Don't worry El. You look amazing. No one is gonna hurt you today because I won't let them." -Mike.

"I know Mike, it's just the noise." -El.

They went to all their classes and everything was going great. El actually liked school. She loved learning about all the different things. Her favorite subject was History. She loved all the things there was to learn.

But Mike on the other hand, hated school. He did have a favorite subject though. And his favorite was El. He loved seeing her face light up when she learned something new. He watched her more during class than he watched the teacher. 

After school was over they got on Mike's bike and rode home. They both had homework so they did it together. El was getting confused at first but she got the hang of it after Mike showed her how to do it.

"Mike?" -El.

"Yeah?" -Mike.

"I had fun today. Thanks for being there for me." -El.

"Anytime El. I'll always be there for you." -Mike's

And after that they talked for so long that they didn't even realize it was time for bed until Mrs. Wheeler told them to go to bed.

On that day Mike started liking school a whole lot more.

| T H E  E N D |

hope you guys liked that! it was fun to write

hope you guys liked that! it was fun to write. suggestions are welcome. bye xoxo :) oh and this is unedited because I'm lazy okay bye 😂