| thirty | under the stars 🌙

today was the day. today was the day that mike wheeler had been waiting for for so long. today is the day that every girl dreams of as a child. today, mike wheeler was going to propose to jane hopper.

he had it all planned out. ask her out for a picnic under the stars. lay down and look at the  captivating view above them. admire the beauty of the love of his life. there's more, but you'll have to keep reading to find out.

mike called jane and told her that he would be at her cabin in ten minutes to pick her up for the great evening awaiting them.

as she was slipping her shoes on, she heard a knock.

and when she opened it, the one and only michael wheeler was standing there waiting for his girl with a smile bigger than the galaxy they would lay under later that night.

he told her how amazing she looked the whole way to their destination. walking with their hands intertwined, they began to talk about all the memories they've had together.

all mike could think about was that they were about to have just another memory to add to the collection. one they could tell their grandchildren one day when they come to visit.

mike was so happy to have found this amazing girl. and he was so excited to spend the rest of his life with her.

and if you're thinking that mike needs hoppers blessing to marry his daughter, he got it.

he asked him while jane was at school. mike left early that day just for that reason. he told jane that he felt sick, boy was that a lie.

anyway, as the two got to the place they'd been walking to for half an hour, they spread out a blanket and laid down holding each others hands.

"isn't it so beautiful?"
jane asked while completely captivated by the beauty of the heavens above.

"yeah, you are. so beautiful."
mike said while looking at this beautiful girl that he had the privilege of calling his own.

"mike, i meant the sky"
she said smiling

"but thank you cutie."
she said while booping his nose. she did that a lot. mike thought it was adorable so he never stopped her.

"dance with me baby."
mike said while grabbing her hands and standing her up.

they swayed to their own beat while holding each other as close as possible.

now was the time. mike was about to ask her to marry him.

"jane. when i first saw you that night in the woods, i knew you were different. that you were gonna be special to me. that week i realized that love was a very real thing and baby, i was falling in love with you. every minute. i have completely fallen for you. i'm so happy that you have let me be yours for all these years. i never thought that i would have the "perfect" love story. but boy was i wrong. baby i found you, and you're my perfect love story. i know, i mess up a lot. but what boyfriend doesn't? i'm just glad you've kept me around for so long."

he began to get on one knee. jane was already crying. she was speechless. was this really happening? she couldn't believe it.

"jane hopper, thank you for putting up with me for so long. would you make me the happiest man alive and put up with me for the rest of your life?"

"oh my god. yes mike of course. of course i will."
jane said through tears. she was so happy. she's  engaged to the love of her life. her childhood sweetheart.

he slid the ring on her finger and kissed his bride to be.

those two were going to grow old together. they are going to be greatest love story anyone has ever seen.

hi!!! i hope you enjoyed this

i know many of you have requested stories and i'm working on getting them together so when i post them i can give credit to the right person.

anyway thanks for reading lovelies 🕊✨

lots of love for ya darling 🌼