not an update, again. im sorry.

hi babes. i don't even know how to start this because i feel like it's gonna sound like another excuse. okay so i know i took time off because of anxiety and my anxiety had gotten so much better the past few weeks but then i went downhill. today i did a lot of thinking about a certain subject that i'm not going into detail about and it really put me in such a bad place. but guys i promise you, i'm gonna write soon. i'm coming back and idk how long i'll be back, hopefully it will be a while and nothing else will happen but if it's not just know it's because of my anxiety. after that happened today i decided that i'm gonna try and get rid of the things that give me anxiety. i'm gonna try and be happy and think positive things. as soon as anxiety wants to leave me alone, i will have something out for y'all. i'm going on a spring break vacation for a couple of days starting tmrw and i'm gonna have fun and forget all the bad. i'm gonna get refreshed i guess you could say. but anyway i'm sorry i haven't written anything, i'll have something soon guys. i know i said that last time and probably the time before but for real this time. i have ideas and hopes. thank you guys so much for sticking around with me and putting up with my setbacks. y'all are the best little family.

while i've been gone we hit 70k and i honestly don't know. i thought i wouldn't even get 2 but you guys went all out and i'm so blessed for that. i appreciate y'all so much and all the love i got about my anxiety was beyond amazing. y'all are so supportive and i love it.

okay i'm gonna get my crap together soon and have something for y'all. i love you babies!! thanks for all you do.

and if you just took the time to read all that, thank you. it means so much.

-while reading over this i didn't realize how much i wrote. holy crap. i just started typing my feelings. woah i'm such an emotional roller coaster.