| eleven | hugs 😊

Mike and El were at home with Nancy. It was a normal day. El was up stairs with Nancy, and Mike was downstairs planning a debate. El was questioning Nancy about so many things she was curious about. She wanted to know everything.

"Nancy?" -El.
"Yes El?" -Nancy.
"Mike did this thing the other day, like he put his arms around me. What is that called?" -El.
"A hug." -Nancy.
"Hug?" -El.
"Yeah. You do it with someone you love." -Nancy.
"So does Mike love me?" -El.
"I really think so El. I think he does, a lot." -Nancy.
"Okay." -El said smiling.

Nancy had already explained to El what love is. So she knew what Mike felt for her and to be honest she was very happy because she loved him too.

And with that, El ran downstairs and hugged Mike. Because she knew that she loved him and he loved her.

Mike was shocked at first, he didn't know what she was doing but he didn't complain. He lover being with El.

"Why are you hugging me El?" -Mike.
"Because I love you." -El.
"W-what?" -Mike.
"Nancy told me what this meant." -El.
"Hugging?" -Mike.
"Yes, you hug someone you love. I love you." -El.
"I love you too El." -Mike said smiling.

There they were, standing in the middle of the basement, hugging. Everything was so perfect at that moment. They were both where they were supposed to be.

Together.

| T H E  E N D |

Yes this was short, but I ran out of ideas and I thought it was cute

Yes this was short,
but I ran out of ideas
and
I thought it was cute.
Anyway
Suggestions and
recommendations
are welcome!
Thanks for reading!
Bye.
Xoxo 😊