| four | first date 💟

| Mike's POV |
Today I'm gonna ask El to go on a date with me. I really hope she says yes. I wanna take her to the movies so we can see Back to the Future.
I think that she'll like that. I'm about to go wake her up with some Eggos in bed. She'll love that. After that, I'll ask her if she wants to go on a date with me.

Mike went to the kitchen and made some Eggos for El. He put Nutella on them because he thought she would like it. Once the Eggos were ready, he went downstairs to see El sleeping in her fort.

| Mike's POV |
How does she still manage to look beautiful even when she's sleeping?

He went to her fort and put the Eggos down. Next he gently tapped her arm to wake her up.

| El's POV |
I woke up to Mike tapping me on the arm. He had some Eggos with him.

"I thought you'd like breakfast in bed. I made Eggos. I also put some Nutella on them. I thought you'd like it." -Mike.
"Thank you Mike." -El.

| El's POV |
Mike is so sweet. He brought me Eggos in bed.

She took a bite of her Eggo while Mike watched her in amazement. He thought she was so beautiful. Even when she's eating. Once she was finished Mike was ready to ask her out on a date.

"El?" -Mike.
"Yes Mike?" -El.
"Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" -Mike.
"Date?" -El.
"It's when two people that like each other go out together alone and do something fun." -Mike.
"Oh. Sure Mike." -El.
"Okay. Yay. We can go to the movies tonight and watch Back to the Future." -Mike.
"Sounds great!" -El.

After El finished her Eggos, Mike went up to his room to get ready and El went to Nancy to help her find something cute to wear. After a hour or two they were both ready for their date. They were both so excited! Mike was excited just to see El. He knew she was gonna be stunning though. Mike was downstairs waiting when El walked down in a beautiful dress. Mike couldn't believe his eyes. She was gorgeous.

| Mike's POV |
Wow. Just wow. She looks..... wow.
| El's POV |
Mike looks great. I'm so excited for tonight!

After a while of smiling and blushing, they left for the movies. They ride in Mike's bike together, just like old times. Once they finally arrived, they got popcorn and a large Coke with two straws to share.

"Are you excited to watch the movie?" -Mike.
"Yes, because I'm with you." -El.

| Mike's POV |
All I could do when she said that was smile. Gosh she makes me so happy.

They walked in the theatre and sat down to watch the movie. They both ate they're popcorn and drank their Coke. They were both having a great time. Mike wanted to hold her hand but was also hesitant.

| Mike's POV |
I wanna hold her hand. Maybe I'll just go for it. Here we go.

He grabbed her hand and she was really happy. They watched the rest of the movie holding hands.

| El's POV |
Oh my gosh! He held my hand. I'm so happy. I really like Mike.

After the movie ended, they walked out of the theater holding hands and blushing. They got on Mike's bike and they rode home. Once they got inside Mike hugged her and told her what a great time he had.

"I had a great time with you tonight El." -Mike.
"Me too." -El.
"Goodnight El." -Mike.
"Goodnight Mike." -El.

After that, Mike went upstairs and El laid down in her fort. They both went to sleep that night thinking about how amazing the night was. They both thought about how much they like each other. Oh what a great night they had.

| T H E E N D |

Hope y'all liked that. It wasn't good but I tried lol😂 remember suggestions are welcome. bye!! Xoxo😊