| twelve | nightmares

this was requested by megmax679 , this is a very good request so here you go!•

El
Mike is being mean to me, I hope he doesn't do anything else. He's really scaring me.

"Mike, please. Don't hurt me." -El.

"Don't hurt you? Why shouldn't I? My life was so much better before you came along. So many horrible things have happened. I want to you leave." -Mike.

"Mike no. Please no." -El.

He slapped her.

"Stop talking. All you do is get on my nerves." -Mike.

"Mike please don't send me back. Anything but the lab." -El said as she was sobbing.

"The lab? I didn't think about that. Thanks for the idea. You'll be back there as soon as possible." -Mike.

"Mike no!" -El said while crying very hard.

"I hope you never come back." -Mike.

El suddenly woke up screaming and crying. She knew Mike would never do that but it still scared her. Mike heard her crying downstairs from his room. When he heard her he ran down the stairs immediately, worried about his girlfriend.

"El? El are you okay?" -Mike.
"Mike?" -El.
"What's wrong?" -Mike.
"You, you hurt me." -El.
"What? El I would never hurt you." -Mike.
"I know. Bad dream." -El.
"Come on, it's okay now." -Mike said pulling her into his lap. He rocked her back and forth while rubbing her back.
"Thanks Mike." -El.
"Come on, let's go to sleep. You can sleep in my room tonight." -Mike.
"Okay." -El.

They went upstairs and laid down in Mike's bed. They cuddled until she feel asleep. Mike hated seeing her scared like she was earlier.  He could feel her breathing slow down so he knew she was asleep.

"I love you El." -Mike whispered knowing she wouldn't be able to hear him.

El couldn't hear him say that but she knew, and she loved him too.

Heyyy guys I hope you liked that! megmax679 i hope this is what you wanted

Heyyy guys I hope you liked that! megmax679 i hope this is what you wanted. remember suggestions are welcome. Bye guys! Xoxo 😊