3

I left the bathroom and decided to leave before I make an idiot of myself again. I walked to the front and was stopped by itachi's butler.

"Ma'am allow me to call you a cab. You've been drinking tonight. " he kindly pulled out his phone and called me a cab.  I sat on the bench out front to wait.

"The cab will be here in 30 minutes. " he said. I thanked him of course but I guess he told itachi I was leaving since itachi came out and took a seat next to me.

" did I scare you off " he asked 

"You don't scare me Mr. Uchiha. I just.. there were boundaries and we crossed them. I'm not that kind of girl. " my palms started to get sweaty and my heart raced. I really wanted to taste him again but I need to have more self control.

" which is what draws me to you. For years I watched you live your life alone. You're so dedicated to your job and to the patients . It shows your true character. Your so innocent and it makes me want you even more " he leaned in closer to me staring at me with his lustful eyes.

" your Married to another woman yet your here trying to seduce me ? What does that say about your character sir ?" Although to him I sound like I'm disgusted but truthfully I was screaming inside. I wanted to tear his clothes apart and put it on him. There's something about this bad boy personality he has my  vagina malfunctioning. It's stuck on the on switch. His smell his look ... his lips to his style. Everything was turning me on.

" I'm not innocent miss (L/N) .. I'm not trying to be. I didn't get to be where I am with what I have now by being innocent and playing by the rules. And you can cut the formalities... call me Itachi. " he whispered. Goosebumps invaded my body as he spoke so smoothly.

" it's wrong sir . And I'm ... no ones second choice. " my thoughts were melting away with my morals as he glided his thumb over my arm. His touch was absolutely electrifying. Bolts raced through me .

" your not a second choice. Say the word and I'm yours. " he planted a soft kiss on my neck

"I-tachi!" I moaned by mistake. My body reacting to his touch ignoring the signals my brain is sending to stop .

"Yesss?" He groaned , pulling me closer to him as he licked the side of my neck

"We can't. " I cried. Or moaned.  I couldn't tell what was going on. He has me under his spell and I can't control myself. How did we get to this point in only 24 hours ?

" tell me stop. " he nibbled on my ear. "Tell me to stop and I'll never bother you again. " he waited for my answer as he slid his hands underneath my outfit. Sneaking his way to my womanhood. He slowly rubbed his fingers over my panties causing me to gasp in pleasure. His other hand gripping my neck as I leaned back against him.

Say it ! Tell him to stop ! I yelled to myself but the words wouldn't escape my mouth. My body is working against me.  I'm putty in his hands and that's dangerous. Dangerous to his marriage. Our work relationship. My reputation. 

*honk honk *

I jumped off him , startled as my cab pulled up. I adjusted my dress and walked away as fast as I could . Realizing his butler had been at the doorway the entire time keeping lookout for him I guess. How embarrassing!

" I got to have her " Itachi said watching (y/n) walk away .

"But sir , what about your wife?" His butler asked

" I don't know Hiro. I don't know. "

Papi chulooooo *drools*