17

After being discharged from the hospital I spent the past 2 days at hayates . Itachi and saskue has texted and called me but I felt so cut off from the world. I wanted to get out . Interact with people. Move around and breathe in fresh air.

I sighed.

I limped my way into the kitchen expecting any wonderful brother to have breakfast already made as he usually does but instead there was a pot of coffee and a note.

(Y/n)

Sorry about not having breakfast with you this morning. I got called in early and I'm doing a double shift today so I'm expected to be home around 1 am . There's eggs in the fridge and a stove you too know how to use. Call Sai if you need anything. STAY IN THE HOUSE .

Ugh. I'll  just eat a banana . I poured my coffee but there was a knock on the door. I opened it and nearly knocked us both over . I jumped on top of Saskue. I haven't seen him since the incident

"Oh my god ! " I screeched but ended up slapping him in the chest. "Where the hell have you been !"

"I was working. I picked up your shifts. " he smiled softly at me.  He looked happy that I was alive but his eyes showed so much Pity seeing me all banged up.

I grabbed an extra cup as I lead him to the kitchen. "Don't do that. ..." I turned my gaze over to him as I handed him coffee. "Don't feel bad for me. I'm alive because of you Saskue. "

He looked down at his mug trying to gather his thoughts . "I should've been there sooner " he mumbled.

"You were there when it counted. Ok ? So Relax. Take off your coat. "

He took off his coat and I nearly choked on my coffee. He was wearing a skin tight spandex like sleeveless shirt. As if he just came out of the gym. The shirt revealed every muscle from his stomach to his chest. And his arms. Strong ... I felt my body grow hot in desire. It's been a while since I've been satisfied. 

He smiled as he caught me checking him out.

"I was on my way to the gym. " he smirked. " so don't get any ideas. I have to leave in 5 minutes. I just wanted to see how your doing ... and to kind of warn you. "

"About?"

"Itachi" he blurted. " Sakura came over last night to grab the rest of her things and they got into a really big fight . Next thing I know ... "

"What ? Did he hit her ?" I asked worried

"They we're having sex. Loud sex. I had to yell for them to keep it down "

My heart stopped for a second. I was hurt.

"So... they're not really over ... he lied to me " I whispered.

"He didn't lie to you. He did tell her about his feelings for you and they did mutually end things. I don't know what it is about them.  They're just sexually drawn to each other. I just wanted you to know the truth and not get hurt. "

"It's fine. " I lied partially. "I've been exploring my options as well. I can't really get mad. " but I will get even. Believe that itachi. And what better time then now when Saskue looks like a giant Glass of lemonade on a summer day.

"I gotta go " he placed his cup in the sink   And turned to me.

I grabbed my banana determined to finally get a piece of Saskue Uchiha.

When he turned to look at me I softly placed the banana in my mouth. His eyes glued to my lips. So I teased a little I licked the bottom to the very tip of it. Planting a soft kiss . I saw his throat swallow hard.

"Anyways . " he clears his throat. " I-I'll see you later. "

"Are you sure you have to go right now " I said in a sweet seductive voice

"I know what your doing (y/n) ... I'm not a fan of being seduced. I do the seducing. "

"What's the difference "

"I'm no ones prey. " he said in a Monotone voice.

He isn't falling easily for it. Time to bring out the big guns.

I took the banana and shoved the whole thing down my throat and kept eye contact. His eyes softened as his dick grew hard. Poking his sweatpants more then enough for me to see. I pulled out the banana still in perfect condition.  I walked up to him and grabbed his dick with my right hand. I leaned in to whisper in his ear

" so seduce me" I kissed his neck. Trailing to his jawline. Planting soft kisses until I got to his lips.

"You should e  eat your breakfast (y/n) " he stuttered.

"I'm trying to ..... Saskue .... " I gave his dick a little squeeze . Telling him that he is my breakfast.

Should you go for it Reader-chan ?